<Axis> LFM for 25m Heroic Anub'arak

90 Human Priest
When: Friday, April 20th 9:30pm

Where: Northrend, Trial of the Crusader

Goal: We will be doing a fast clear on heroic mode. The only achievements we will be going for are the hard modes. all other achievements will be bypassed this week. The hardest one to get by far is hard mode Anub'arak and I dont want to waste time getting to him.

Requirements: Everyone is required to know the fight prior to going in. I'm setting the minimum ilvl at 395. I know it can be done with far less but the bar has to be set somewhere and i prefer it to be set high. Come with flasks, food and potions. I know for many on this server this achievemnt has been no picnic to aquire so the 200g it takes for consumables is well worth it. Anyone who wishes to join us for this achievement can leave a post in this forum or on our website, axisguild.org, following the format provided:

Character Name:
Character Armory:
ilvl:
Spec/Role:

Feel free to contact me in game if u have any questions :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
14 Members so far :) keep 'em comin' :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No... Steph can't cook... Don't even ask about the cupcakes... But Friday night does usually mean liquor :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
If I could bring my dk that'd be dopeness. Though I'd have to have someone on Real ID.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Seriously 395? why do we have to be hardcore raiders to go to this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
doesnt take a hardcore raider to get to 395. but i dont want ppl who cant pull there weight. so i set the bar where i felt it would be comfortable. for the ppl who are hardcore raiders pulling 40k+ dps they arent going to want to pull casuals who are only doing 20k.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
i am at 391 ilvl and there is literaly only 1 item i can get s a upgrade thats not in DS, and i do have a 403 weapon. Hence i said you have to be a hardcore raider to get that high. Also 40k is possable on a few fights tho upper 20s is normal
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I dont know derby, with the nerfs that have happened in DS at this point its not hard to pug Madness, and if people know what they are doing the only hard boss in there is warmaster blackhorn or spine and niether of those are too dificult so...

395 is a pretty high minimum for this although the boss is not a cake walk i agree but i think 385 would be fine for this plus the majority of people who would want this are not raiders and are just achievment junkies, hence they would not have the gear level you are requiring
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well i have about 20 ppl so far. Many over 400 ilvl do I would have to disagree. When this encounter was valid only JC killed it. And since the release of cata very few have attempted it. There are still many raiders who want this achievement. And I've pugged normal ds with casual... I prefer ppl who are more tuned to raid. Makes things smoother all around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
2 spot left if anyone is interested. Had a couple ppl back out so post here or send me mail in game plz :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
25 min clear.Can't ask for much more than that. Thank you to everyone who showed up and did this achievement with us :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]