[H] <healerchat> 8/8H LF Lock

90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
<healerchat> is a new 10H guild to Burning Legion - US, and we're recruiting 1 Warlock (or exceptional rogue) for Mists of Pandaria. We're made up of progression oriented raiders looking to raid competitively and finish content before nerfs. (without the baggage and backache).

Our name derived from our previous guilds healerchat channel becoming a haven to people that enjoyed playing with eachother, where strats were devised, jokes ensued, and theorycrafting/mathing was discussed on a regular basis. Thus we felt it was a fitting name for our new guild, looking to keep that mentality in the ideas we had for this.

Realm information:
US - Burning Legion PVP (CST-ST) - Chicago Datacenter
http://wow.realmpop.com/us-burning-legion.html
57%H - 43%A (Based on 85 values)

Raid days:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30pm-10:30pm Server. (MOP TIMES)

(Currently raiding 7-11ish-pm ST mon/wed/thurs for DS or less days if we clear the content)

Recruitment needs:

DPS (Warlock) - Looking for a long time warlock with a good attitude. Please enjoy the spec as your preference.

Expectations:

• Willing to work hard in a competitive raid environment while maintaining a good attitude.
  • 100% attendance since we'll be keeping a tight roster, except when otherwise impossible. (ie zombie apocalypse, alien invasions, or unvoidable family holidays.)
  • Stay on top of max threat/DPS rotations, CTC capping, and pre-raid gearing options (DMC/Alch Stones/etc)
  • We expect our tanks to understand their roles enough to determine when to use their personal cooldowns and raid walls accurately and effectively. Must communicate with healers regularly if emergency situations arise. (this also means being vocal is a must)
  • Download and have mumble voip. Dont gimp the setup. We require an voice interview before an application is accepted.

What we are NOT looking for:

• Alts...
  • People that use click-to-move, or primarily click abilities.
  • Pro rank 1 glad bg-mazing totally-notagay-pve-hero PVP'er sup. PVP experience doesn't automatically make you good at PVE sup. Glad rogues and locks (lol) have proven that to us time and time again sup.

We'll begin clearing DS-H at the end of the month and farm DW/Rag mounts for our group. Also grabbing metas before mop.

Feel free to apply @ http://www.healerchat.com
We will review and reply to applications within 48 hours of applying. (though usually faster)

Realid: eeiniscool@live.com
Edited by Eein on 5/31/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
o, bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
what if my alts are just as geared as your mains?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/12/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Kaamila

Nice HAT!

I want to raid in a guild but I don't want to tank :[
Edited by Squiglz on 4/12/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
04/12/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Kaamila

Its not really a concern on gearing, its more of a raid priority concern.

For example:

"Oh my guild extended/planned a midweek raid day so i gotta raid with them instead, sorry guys."

Not to mention, there's alot of people that don't take their alts seriously in the first tier, and we don't want to have to carry anyone's alt though gearing etc. (not saying thats what would happen, but its still a liability.)

Members of core positions in BL raid teams. We aren't here to split raid teams or permanently borrow core members. Although, we will accept members whom have schedule conflicts with their current guild. <3

This too. :P
We aren't really looking to burn anyone out by having them raid in two teams. Or drama caused by raiding in two teams. Or having to make a decision between the two teams. etcetc.

Anybody can gear their alts once progression is done. This tier's progression is over so your geared alts really aren't going to help us in t14 mop when your focus is likely going to be funneled into one character at first. :P

Although friendships are nice to have, and we'll be running alt runs during the weekend sometime to gear our stackable classes... just in case. Would be nice to get enough people from 10m guilds together to run a 25m or something of the sort to help gear our alts.
I mean... then again it'll probably be a nightmare where our alts will be more geared than our mains due to RNG. F vanq tokens.
Edited by Eein on 4/12/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
bumpdated, only need 1 more exceptional (pref paladin, no dk) tank!

IT COULD BE YOU. THIS COULD BE REAL.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
update plz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
bumpdated. LF 1 dps! Rogue/Hunter

No, you cannot join, Dexterity. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Not to mention, Squiglz, I think everyone would prefer someone who has long-time experience of one class to someone who just re-rolled (unless it's a brand new class; monk).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Eon
can i join?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
i'm the only troll allowed, sry
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hey I would really like to join you guys for the the rest of the Exp+MoP the guild ima in now is filled with a ton of ignorant dumb asses.

I have around 395ilvl. 1/8H. Have a quick reaction time, understand my class. Have gold to support myself. I don't wine about not winning loot. And I love to play the game.

I will switch race btw.
Edited by Déadeye on 4/18/2012 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm interested.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
04/19/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Fleurs
From the information I was given, Endedirl you were basically carried through the 6/8H achievements you have, while wearing pvp gear and dying on every fight. We'll pass on that kind of player.

wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
04/19/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Endedirl
From the information I was given, Endedirl you were basically carried through the 6/8H achievements you have, while wearing pvp gear and dying on every fight. We'll pass on that kind of player.

wrong.

Then explain, pl0x.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/19/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Fleurs

wrong.

Then explain, pl0x.

Maybe he survived on 1 fight?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
04/20/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Schryver
Maybe he survived on 1 fight?

All aside from the actual issue. Not looking for someone with non-existent raid history. Player is a prime candidate for a 'GOT VIAL LOL CYA' situation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
pffffff.......

When i got Cunning i went to /gquit but dam Advent has some string of code on my toon and i couldnt leave....WTF.....now im stuck! HELP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
You are apparently a special case.

Its big talk in the pvp world right now.

"YO I CARRIED THOSE PVE SCRUBS GOT MY VIAL/CUNNING AND SAID CYA PVE FAGGZTS. SUP."
Edited by Eein on 4/20/2012 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]