Thank you Merlinii

90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you for coming to SW and let me play with my Thunderfury again like the good days of WPvP. Even though some people gripe about it we do love it when you show up in SW to have fun. And dare I say, at times we miss you when you are on break from the game. As always have fun all and maybe one day bliz will give ally back south shore to give us back probably the best place out there for WPvP for both sides with T. Mill and Southshore.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am excited to see the surge of World PvP participation from both sides. This week or two have been a blast!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Aye, had a lot of fun today. Really enjoyed our Death March down to the Auction house. If only we could have worked together a bit better, we could have probably lasted quite a bit longer, and possibly even worked our way into the Auction House and held it for a few. Ah well =D Expect us again soon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sadly I missed the AH run, was doing instances with the guild. =(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Harnroz & I are working on being co-leaders. I've lead wpvp for so long that it just tires me out and i stopped having fun. I like being able to assist the leader. But the leader in me comes out when I don't want it to. It pulled us apart yesterday.

After another month of working together, it's going to be a very dynamic duo :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]