Does anyone watch doctor who?

100 Human Hunter
Yes. Love the new stuff have watched all of the old episodes when they were on public television. Been a fan for over 20 years.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Death Knight
Anyone know when the new season starts?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
04/09/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Opalessence
Matt Smith is kind of meh. I miss David Tennant.

I liked Christopher Eccleston. I actually prefer Smith to Tennant.

To Eccleston the role of The Doctor was just a job to him, and even referred to The Doctor as Doctor Who always which is a major mistake. Tennant actually grew up watching and liking the show and was a fan, which made his role all the more awesome. Matt Smith is okay so far. eager to see where the series goes.
Reply Quote
48 Troll Druid
At the mages: Don't blink. Don't look away. Blink and you die.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
best series ever, all actors so far that did the doctor are amazing! cant wait for the next series xD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I watched Doctor Who for years, since the beginning. Unfortunately, it isn't available to me anymore and hasn't been for years.

I miss it. :(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Been watching since the mid-70s when I was in Britain and getting them all new on the BBC.

Draalei they are releasing most of it on DVD. I think they plan to get out everything in the archives eventually.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Every episode that is available to watch, I have watched. From the First Doctor to the Eleventh.
There's some of One and a large chunk of Two missing, sadly, but still - even though it's campy as all heck, watch it!
I personally don't have a favorite Doctor - to me, all of the Doctors are the Doctor, just each displaying different facets of his subconscious. The one thing that each of them keeps though is their insidious ability to manipulate others. It's fantastic.
Reply Quote
57 Troll Rogue
Red
Orc warrior alt named Daleck. Dr. Donna was pretty sassy too. Cpt. Jack and The Doctor and the Face of Boe. Good times!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Been watching it, from the first Black and White Episodes."
/smile
Edited by Cyndilou on 4/10/2012 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
"Here, have a Jelly Baby."

http://i.imgur.com/XfHXs.gif
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
04/11/2012 05:03 AMPosted by Shimmerglade
http://i.imgur.com/XfHXs.gif

I stared at that for a little to long lol.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
i know right? i loved David...V+But the new guy is kinda growing on me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I love the show ^_^

Can't wait until the new season starts....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]