Got any rare companion pets?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have reached my goal of 150 pets. I would still like these pets at a reasonable price. The companion pets that I would like to have are listed here.

Gundrak Hatchling
Razzashi Hatchling
Disgusting Oozeling
Black Tabby Cat

I am currently farming up, or at least trying to, the ones listed. I'm not sure if MOP will eliminate these pets or not. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell reasonably..please send an ingame mail of what it is. Thank you very much!
Edited by Tandrea on 4/23/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have a Razzashi Hatchling. You're currently offline so just send me a message when you can.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am looking to reach my goal of 150 pets. I only need 7 more and am willing to purchase at a reasonable price. The companion pets that I would like to have are listed here.

Gundrak Hatchling
Razzashi Hatchling
Disgusting Oozeling
Festival Lantern
Firefly (drops in Zangermarsh)
Black Tabby Cat

Is it the Festival Lantern you're looking for, or the Lunar Lantern? The latter is the Alliance-side one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sharanae- it is the festival lantern and yes I would love to have the razzashi hatchling. I apologize for being offline as I am in transit to move to Korea with my hubby per USARMY orders :-).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have recently acquired the searing scorchling pet from the molten front dailies so I only need 6 more, any 6 from the list below :-). I am really trying hard to reach my goal of 150 pets before MOP launches, which I know I have some time. If anyone has any one of these in their possesion they are willing to part with for a fair price please let me know either in-game, message or post here.
Gundrak Hatchling
Razzashi Hatchling
Disgusting Oozeling
Black Tabby Cat
Edited by Tandrea on 4/23/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what part of korea? ive had a bunch of friends who are coming back from there currently.
gluck with the pets.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Kkronc...Seoul, Korea..never been there..first time overseas
and still looking for the pets
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I now only need 4 pets...I'm getting there!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Its a tough one farming these up.
Edited by Tandrea on 4/23/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
i have the black tabby cat for sale
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/DXSaY.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/DXSaY.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]