<Demons of the Soul> 3/8 H DS recruiting!

90 Night Elf Druid
Demons of the Soul is currently looking for a few more members to fill our 10 man raid group:

all we need right now is a .......

>TANK! will consider pretty much any tank class, dps OS is preferred, but not necessary

*Since we are progressing through heroics please be at least semi-geared enough to tank them, as in, if all you have is raid finder gear, that won't quite cut it atm (but if that is the case and you're willing to gear up a bit in the next week then, that could work! :D)

Important/relevant/superfun details:

We raid Tuesday and Sunday nights from 8pm-11:30pm server time, please be able to make both nights!

We are currently 8/8 normal and 3/8 Heroic Dragon Soul and would like keep our group full to continue progressing (as we've been trying to do but keep having to pug!)

We're looking for people who can consistently show up, are willing to learn fights before raid night, and are full of awesomeness. (which, I'm sure you are)

Feel free to contact Maavra (that be me!) or Layn in game, respond on here, or send in game mail if interested. I don't bite, I promise!
Edited by Maavra on 6/19/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
And since Layn will be away this Thursday through Saturday, it would probably be better to contact Maavra (which is why Maavra made the thread instead of me)

Also, to add to what Maavra said, Sunday is our continuation night, and a night off if we full clear on Tuesday.
Edited by Layn on 4/3/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
Do I fit the bill? 384 healing os
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Perhaps, would you like a trial run on Tuesday?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*updated* would like to have a healer to fill this spot by our raid this sunday!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
updatedededed. need a tank now =) if you're a tank, contact me please! (or respond here if it's easier)
Edited by Maavra on 6/19/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]