Faceless Blade

90 Troll Hunter
04/16/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Sauronbaine
Huntard, without any arena ratings, who makes duel videos say what?Hows the xerpies treating you?

...I have arena ratings. You have...1550, which is NOTHING to gloat about. How does that make you better than me? Please tell me. Humor me. Pretty sure i -just- !@#$ing wrecked you 1v1 too. Shut your mouth.

I'm not gonna stoop down to your level. It's pointless. It's like arguing with a %^-*ing 2 year old. Grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/16/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Moosedrool
I have no arena teams. Does that mean your 1500 rating means you're better than me? No, you're terrible.

Thank you Moose, my respect grows for you every day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
04/16/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Sauronbaine

I thought you didn't like arena? Now all of a sudden you're an arena hero?

I have no arena teams. Does that mean your 1500 rating means you're better than me? No, you're terrible.

Nope. your better then me, because you have that arena rating of 2000. Your fine. You got it. Gj.

I'm not even that good. So please, stop acting like a pvp hero now. It's pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
LOL 1 vs 1.

Dude, your so terrible. You have TWO'S!!! TWOS!!! Your a TERRIBAD hunter. LOL... Dueling videos.

You can't even spell YOU'RE right. Take a !@#$ing English lesson, ffs.

As I said before, clearly you can't even %^-*ing read, those videos are they to be helpful for my guild, and my guild only. They aren't there to prove a point. Grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
of course your not. Your on TN. No one on TN is good. Im not saying im a PvP hero dumbass, im talking down to some huntard who makes dueling videos on how to play a hunter in duels.

Im also talking down to some 1 vs 1 duel hero who cant even get good arena ratings in 3's or 5's where it matters.

1550 is nothing to gloat about, but some dumbass making fun of me when hes a terribad hunter? lol

I will talk down to some low life duel hero.

...clearly you have no brain in your !@#$ing head, kid. You're absolutely nothing. If you died tomorrow, I would be that kid laughing and pissing on your tombstone. You're absolutely %^-*ing nothing. You're not good and you're a !@#$ing toddler. Again, grow up you sack of %^-*.

to help your guild? So your guild consists of hunters? but I dont understand... how can YOU help your guild. Your terrible, your guild is terrible. lol.

You don't know the amount of Horde hunters that come up to me and ask me for help. I get like maybe 6-7 of them a week. Dunez is a great example on his hunter. And yes, there are a few hunters in my guild that are kind of clueless how a hunter works. I've been playing a hunter since BC. So, yeah. I think I know my !@#$.
Edited by Tazohju on 4/16/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
so, your going now to personal insults? What? Making fun of someone who actually is better then you is not good enough for you anymore?

Are you mad?

Rofl, I swear. You're nothing but a !@#$ing kid. You're not good, kid. 1550 isn't good. Go die in fire.

Again, I'm done stooping down to your level. I feel myself losing brain cells. Talk when you have something meaningful to say, dumbass.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I hope this thread never ends.

And also sauron sauron sauron.
Edited by Pluckky on 4/16/2012 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/16/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Sauronbaine
Yes im the one cursing at someone and calling them a kid. -clap- Im the kid around here. I never said 1550 is good. I just said its better then what you got duel hero.

This will be my last post on this thread because I swear I can feel myself getting dumber and dumber by every word you type.

Arenas. Don't. Mean. Sh!t.

Your rating can be in the negatives and you, personally, can be pro. If you know how your class plays, and you know what you can do vs opposing classes, you can be pro.

Having a high rating does -not- make you a PvP hero nor does it make you good at this game. As Ekalb put it, every aspect of this game is easy. Gloating about how you have a higher rating than me in 3s; wow, I should bake you a bunch of cookies. I can careless what you think. You're nothing but a pathetic child. Why would I want to stoop down that low to meet with a !@#$ing nobody? It doesn't matter, I'm quitting this game for Tera in 2 weeks.

If you were actually good, you can at least kill everyone 1v1. 1v1s let you know which strats to use vs each class. Let me put this into perspective for you. You can't go into a test without knowing the material - you'll fail. The same thing goes for PvP. You can't know what to do in an arena game unless you know what each class does and how you counter it. So, yes, 1v1 DO, to an extent, mean something. You don't duel because you know you'll lose because as I stated previously in your hundreds of threads, you don't know your head from your %^-.

But I'm done. You're terrible. You're a waste of flesh and a waste of 15 bucks a month.

EDIT: Also, kind of counter productive, but I was also a 2400 rogue in BC. Just putting that out there.
Edited by Tazohju on 4/16/2012 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'm not the one who lost to a warlock as a DK.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Arenas dont mean !@#$? What Rated Battlegrounds do?

No. This game doesnt mean %^-*... but inside of a game Arenas show more skill then Battlegrounds and dueling.

your a huntard. if you lose in a duel, your just terrible(To warriors/warlocks/andpriests is the exception)

So your leaving for tera?! -bows- thank the WoW gods!

your logic is flawed. if arenas dont mean !@#$, and duels do. Why cant we get our gladiator weapons thru 1 vs 1? Logic flawed.

Also, no. Dueling helps you learn how you learn to fight a certain class but their is always a COUNTER you dumbass.

Clearly, you don't have a brain. I never said "OMG YOU'RE GOOD IF YOU CAN BEAT PEOPLE 1V1." Learn to !@#$ing read. I put no logic forward, so there was no logic to be flawed.

Dueling helps you understand what you can do vs that class, so when they do counter you, you know what to counter them with.

And yes, Tera is way better than WoW. And it doesn't have your annoying %^- there. I'm willing to do anything to get away from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]