Fel Edged Battleaxe

94 Worgen Warrior
I know it's a longshot, but I'm looking for someone to craft me a Fel Edged Battleaxe: http://www.wowhead.com/item=23542

I have the mats and am willing to tip quite generously, but I'm having a hard time finding a crafter. I have characters both horde and ally side, and I'm willing to trade mats across factions if need be.

If you or anyone you know has this recipe, please send an in-game mail to either Arjac Alliance side, or Normanosborn Horde side. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
im looking for the same thing and i have the mats as well, i just cant find a crafter. i been farming the plans but it looks like im not gonna get luckey. let me know if you find or found anyone. thnx
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ill make em for both of you, but since you're on horde send mail to Sentralol and ill get with you on this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
arjac hit me up whenever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]