[H]<Availionic Ascendants> Good bye AD!!!!!!!

Well dudes, the times come. This server is dead and the petty bull!@#$ never ceases. We've done gone and move off server to Bleeding Hollow, and are already back to running 25 mans next week. I know there are a few stragglers in other guilds out there still on the fence, all I can say is do it you fraking toasters. This server's great, I pugged Firelord with a group already. We still need some ranged, though I wouldn't be adverse to melee, contact me at michaelz473@yahoo.com
Edited by Castein on 4/22/2012 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bah.
Edited by Zandrae on 4/14/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think the runs pretty full for my sat group lol but if a spot opens its a deal.
Reply Quote
Brobi you better be on i want to join effort again saturday.
Reply Quote
Currently we are after a Rogue (Up for the legendary)

Baby, why you keep tryin' to give my raid spot away? You know I love you.You're my woman.
Them other hos is tricks.

I make love to you, I want to be with you,
but I freak other females occasionally.

I don't know why, I just do.
That's the situation.
Reply Quote
I also lead a Saturday run. And, yes.. I did just find this thread by Googling my own name a bunch.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Blah.
Edited by Zandrae on 4/14/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am a glorious leader! JUST AND NEEDLESSLY VIOLENT!
Reply Quote
Currently we are after a Rogue (Up for the legendary)

Baby, why you keep tryin' to give my raid spot away? You know I love you.You're my woman.

That's the situation.
I didn't see you on Tuesday?

04/05/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Triguy
I also lead a Saturday run. And, yes.. I did just find this thread by Googling my own name a bunch.

I don't wanna!
Edited by Castein on 4/6/2012 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

That's the situation.

Yes you did. I was also present Wednesday. You were the one that decided to run 10 man without me baby.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue

Yes you did. I was also present Wednesday. You were the one that decided to run 10 man without me baby.

Really? Don't you people learn. Use your own forums for bickering, it makes you look less stupid.
Reply Quote

If you're on speak up then. You seem to not be able to do that. We were down people in Zandrae's run yet you and space somehow didnt find a raid spot, it leads me to believe you guys just didn't ask.
Reply Quote
Lol like the kid who sits in the corner crying because he has has no friends but refuses to talk to anyone for more then 12 awkward seconds. Dude seriously if you ask for a spot at raid time we fit you in.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Conversation = Bickering
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Brobiwahn
maybe if he was good he wouldn't have to speak up.

He's not bad just doesnt know our way of doing !@#$
Reply Quote
This forum makes me want to... RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!
CRUSH KILL DESTROY MAIM WOUND HURT FIGHT VIOLATE SLAUGHTER ATTACK ANGER HATRED BLOODSHED!!!!

Lol long time no see, how's it going angry man?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]