RP Heroes of Bloodscalp Unite!

90 Human Warlock
Heroes, today My wife Layathality, son Leothality and daughter Linathality have arrived at your home of Stormwind. We were greeted initially by amusement and fun, as that slowly turned to hatret and confusion. We do however seek your aid. As our daughter Linathality has been kidnapped by the once believed to be perished Vancleef we believe her to have been impregnated by this prophet. Please Join us tonight when the moon is at its highest 12 server time as we band together to destroy this evil once and for all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We thank the noble toxicgummi for arriving on our steps of moonguard in order to recruit us.. We initially ventured here to restore the population of bloodscalp in the one successful way we know how, RP. We are trying avidly to do so, and in return require your aid. Please send me in-game mail if you would like to attend this matter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You also may send in-game mail to my Wife Layathality and son Leothality any will be able to respond to your inquiries.
Reply Quote
I will be taking any volunteers to help aid us in this desperate hour. I compel you to join our cause and rescue our daughter Lina. The Thality family is at your mercy!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
04/05/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Layathality
The Thality family is at your mercy!

you have been since you made that character.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Lo the brigands have...done...that thing. Honestly I've had a lot to drink tonight. I've got nothing for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I will literally !@#$ you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We need Crazyb more than ever.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
04/05/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Leethality
that slowly turned to hatret and confusion

04/05/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Leethality
Linathality has been kidnapped
04/05/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Layathality
desperate hour

04/07/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Explosion
Crazyb

is it strange if im aroused?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hey explosion, Long time no talk man! still truckin on bloodscalp I see, send me an ingame mail or something, I'd love to chat, take care!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah, still here. I hardly play anymore though. Hopefully MoP will reignite my interests, but I doubt it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]