Shaman Xmog

90 Draenei Shaman
I try to change my look each week. There are just so many good looking mail sets in the game, not to mention matching axes I have to keep on hand to go with them. Unfortunately my bank/void storage is getting a bit on the full side. Let's not even mention all of those incomplete sets I sent to my alt for storage until I completed them...

Here's hoping MoP gives us the gift of ridiculously large bags.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
FLEE...IN...TERROR!!!

Earthfury theme ftw. It's always been my favorite set. I look like Catwoman sprinkled with lava. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There are just so many good looking mail sets in the game...Unfortunately my bank/void storage is getting a bit on the full side. Let's not even mention all of those incomplete sets I sent to my alt for storage until I completed them...

Here's hoping MoP gives us the gift of ridiculously large bags.

Ditto! Or at least additional vault slots or cheaper void storage. lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/03/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Thunderkegs
Still don't know, what Xmog I want. Hard for shamans because they all look like crap. Give or take

PREACH IT QURL! Seriously, the lack of good looking transmog sets is the only reason I've been looking into a new class to play. Unfortunately though, the two classes I like are both plagued with kilts on most tiers.
Reply Quote
I like mine - nice and simple ; )
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Mrow!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
My mom says I'm sexy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I found these shoulders and skirt and love it!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I feel a breeze.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Green!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I like my Blast-from-the-Past transmog set going on with the Mana surge shoulders and Mok-Nathal Beast Mask! easy to get or you can change it out with the lycant head from sfk. Still working on the rest though, going to grab the Bulwark of Azzinoth for a shield like everyone else though. Funny though i walk into the battles and people look at me and think im a worgan or something!
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
@Amonamarth
Love your name. Love your transmog.

@Luuli
*grovels*

But seriously, I'm jealous and inspired! ^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/03/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Thunderkegs
Still don't know, what Xmog I want. Hard for shamans because they all look like crap. Give or take

They only look like crap on female dwarves, because you were never meant to exist.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/06/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Amonamarth
Green!

Win
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm using full ulduar tier, maw of the dragonlord and kingdom's heart (i know it's tanke gear....i lost my 359 intel shield ) for my main spec, resto, and bc's fabulous and ultimate shamman tier, tier 6, for my enhancement offspec.

edit: forgot to mention my sexy mag'har tabbard....
Edited by Trollordie on 4/7/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
I kinda like this one. It's from 30-39 quests, so it was meant for plate wearers. Almost looks like plate-mail.. At least I think so. Still haven't felt like flying to Desolace/Dustswallow Marsh to finish it off.. And I'm still trying to figure out a mace to use.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is my (Xarize) other shaman. I know the tabard doesn't match.. But I love it anyway. Usually I take it off, but I forgot. I looooove Relentless and this axe. The shield is meh, though.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
I know this isn't a set, but it feels very Orc appropriate to me. I'm all happy to see my transmog when I log on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I love my Xmog, although it looks wierd from the armory, my eyes are supposed to glow >_> and my shoulders have lightning shooting out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]