85 Human Paladin
Isnt he the Burger bum now? I thought BK fired him

He'll always be 'The King'.
85 Human Paladin
http://mop.wowhead.com/item=81287

So much stam..
90 Draenei Paladin
<3 me some Wendy's!

I had a burger from Wendy's once, it was terrible. Maybe I was just unlucky but it turned me off from the place.

Subway for life!

Although when I'm feeling unhealthy BK is tasteh, as is Hardes.
85 Human Paladin
http://mop.wowhead.com/item=81287

So much stam..

It’s one of the things I’m worried about for MoP.

Vanilla -> BC we saw approximately 200-250% scaling in hit points.
BC -> WotLK we saw approximately 200-250% scaling in hit points.
WotLK -> Cata we saw approximately 400-500% scaling in hit points.
Cata -> MoP we will see...?

It’s potentially scary how much HP and how much damage we’ll actually be doing, not to mention the base values for things like Ret/Prot in terms of mana pools and the balance of mana cost values.

EDIT:

04/04/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Subway for life!

Hold me.
Edited by Vrqt on 4/4/2012 4:58 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I had a burger from Wendy's once, it was terrible. Maybe I was just unlucky but it turned me off from the place.

Subway for life!

Although when I'm feeling unhealthy BK is tasteh, as is Hardes.

I like their spicy fried chicken sandwich and fries =D

But it could be a regional difference:

Here it is:

BK: Cold cold old burger with cold fries
Subway: 90% bread
Wendies: A fresh hot sandwich with freshly made hot fries!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/04/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Vrqt
It’s potentially scary how much HP and how much damage we’ll actually be doing, not to mention the base values for things like Ret/Prot in terms of mana pools and the balance of mana cost values.

I can't wait honestly.
90 Draenei Paladin
04/04/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Vrqt
Hold me.

XD

/hug

04/04/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Celyndrashad

You must have horrible, evil Subways.

Cold cut combo foot long with jalapenos and banana peppers, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

04/04/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Scootles
"holy crap this heart attack is delicious"

Heart attacks are delicious, and Checkers food is pretty greasy. But they have very tasteh burgers.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/4/2012 5:08 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
BK: Cold cold old burger with cold fries
Wendies: A fresh hot sandwich with freshly made hot fries!

Our equivalent of Burger King is ‘Hungry Jacks’ here in Aus, and they only make good stuff. NEVER had a bad burger or fries from there.

Subway 90% bread? I’m with Cadenbrie on this one, you must have terrible Subways where you are. The Subway I go to regularly is incredibly generous with their fillings.

Wendy’s I can’t really comment on because in Aus I think we have maybe a couple of them near me and overall they aren’t a huge chain here. When I have the option to go for HJ’s (Burger King for you Americans and Canadians) or Subway, well you know what I’m choosing over Wendy’s.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I ask this not to be mean, but as someone who was raised on proper deli sandwiches, what sort of handicap do you have that you classify subway as good?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Those of you in the US who like subway:

Have you ever tried/heard of Jason's Deli?
You must have horrible, evil Subways.

Cold cut combo foot long with jalapenos and banana peppers, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Entirely possible. But that would be true of the subway in my small town, and 2 in the nearest big town, and the one at the truck stop between said big town and its sister city.

Maybe its just Texas where they skimp you on the toppings? They even count out every single piece of meat, or they are pre-pakaged and weighed. So I have my doubts its just me.

04/04/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Templa
I ask this not to be mean, but as someone who was raised on proper deli sandwiches, what sort of handicap do you have that you classify subway as good?

This could be the reason i call Subway 90% bread also. We often go to a deli and buy sandwich meats/ect and make our own sandwiches.
85 Human Paladin
04/04/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Templa

This depends on your classification of ‘Subway’.

The Subway that I go to is a large store, has been around for a long time and has never made a bad sandwich for me.

When you say ‘deli sandwich’ that’s entirely debatable on the same terms as ‘Subway’.

I’ve had plenty of bad sandwiches from what one may consider a ‘deli’, so by this logic are all ‘deli sandwiches’ bad? No.

This is the case with a lot of chains and/or individual stores, I’ve had plenty of good food and bad food from the KFC chain. One in fact that I got food poisoning from. Does this mean that all KFC stores are terrible? No.

Subway is a chain like any other, and some stores are going to be better than others. Pizza is another great example, there are hundreds of Pizza places around the area I live in and several of them are chains. Some of the chains I refuse to get anything from but will travel 15 minutes to the exact same chain at a different location because their food is better than the other store of the same brand.

Nothing beats a real high quality home-made sandwich with fresh bread from a bakery with produce and meats fresh from the market. Can I get these ingredients for a sandwich to home-make every day within the confines of my schedule at work? No.

Hence I will stick with my Subway that I know makes good food.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not all Subways are very good... there's four pretty close to where I live, two are terrible, one is okay depending on who is working, and one is pretty good. Franchises like that just work out that way.
90 Human Paladin
Subways can definitely really vary in quality. I've had meatball subs that were perfect and others where I felt like I was eating sludge slopped onto old bread.

My one fast food weakness these days is Popeye's though :/
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/04/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Lesaberisa
My one fast food weakness these days is Popeye's though :/

THIS!!!

I also like Favoli's
Edited by Celyndrashad on 4/4/2012 5:47 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
Damnit I want some of the more obscure chains in Aus.

I feel like I'm not part of the cool crowd. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They closed out every Popeyes that was in the entire area. There was only a couple, and they were always busy. Now there's not one place to get shrimp. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
YAY, I got into the Beta!!!

my new internet connection is getting turned on tonight so I can finally play

/happydance
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still no betas for me.

Normally I wouldn't care too much, but then I realize that Ret's fate is in the hands of those tools posting on the beta forums, and I get really scared. We need some Libramers to go there and tell them what's what so we can get a good expansion launch for once.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]