Dear Horde

90 Draenei Warrior
Dear Horde,

On behalf of the alliance, GDD would like to offer our heart felt sorrow (not really) of those horde who perished under our swords and spells in Org and Thunderbluff on this past tuesday evening. We wish to give your widows (again really, a dead horde is a good horde) some comfort in those who had to die for our guild and personal pvp achivements.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Are you serious.

/thread
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The views of the OP do not reflect the views of The Viser. I wouldn't do anything to make my lovely troll ladies cry. *wink*
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
And here, ladies and gentlemen we have the RP'er in his natural habitat.. Please observe observe from a safe distance.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Think you forgot to mention your first attempt on Org....when we made a pile of bones to dance in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Haven't played any of my toons in a while, but its nice to see some of you from Vanilla are still having fun. /Salute Moonlilly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]