Suggestion to reduce data and traffic

85 Dwarf Warrior
Polar from GuildOx.com here.

With the achievements part of the API:

http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/barthilas/polarbeard?fields=achievements

There is a lot of data that gets returned.

Sometimes I don't care about pulling down the criteria, criteriaqty, criteriacompletedtimestamp, criteriacreated. This results in a lot of extra data being sent over what is required. It would be good to have a "showcriteria=true" switch in the request to ignore all of this extra data.

On a slightly related topic, has anyone found a use for the criteriacreated timestamp yet? I am struggling to work out what it could be used for (and whether it is really required to be sent at all)
Edited by Polarbeard on 4/4/2012 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
On a slightly related topic, has anyone found a use for the criteriacreated timestamp yet? I am struggling to work out what it could be used for (and whether it is really required to be sent at all)

ive used this to track how long it takes some one to finish raid achievements time between bosses and so on just an idea lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]