The Darkmoon Faire Drin*ing game! (21+)

90 Undead Rogue
Ok so, I have looking for one of these since the release of the new, HIGHLY IMPROVED Darkmoon Faire. To this day I have not been successful so here is my version. Enjoy responsibly!

The Darkmoon Faire Drinking game

The rules are simple...grab yourself a beverage of choice and get ready!

The Darkmoon Faire has five mini games available for play; each with their own objective to make the other player drink. They are:

Whack-A-Gnoll:
Players must take turns in the arena. Once inside they must be constantly mashing the hammer swing ability until the timer is complete. Once completed the players drink.
-For each Hogger gnoll whacked pass out 1 drink
-For each Baby whacked take 1 drink

Darkmoon Faire Cannoneer:
Players should hop into a cannon and attempt to gain the 'Bullseye!' buff by landing in the center of the ring. Depending on what debuff the player gets, he/she may then take/pass drinks.
- If a player has 'Bullseye!' buff they may pass out 5 drinks
- If a player has 'Great Shot' buff they may pass out 2 drinks
- If a player has no buff then they must take 5 drinks

Quickshot!:
This game requires that the players keep track of their score out of 25. Once the game is started players have 1 minute to hit the targets as many times as possible.
-If a player scores 25 in under 1 minute, they may pass out 3 drinks
-If a game ends due to the time running out, whoever has the least hits must take 2 drinks

Tonk Commander (Challenge):
For best results, players should go one at a time. 1 minute on the clock to destroy as many Enemy Minizep's and Enemy Tonk's as possible...and either way, you must drink.
-For each Enemy Minizep or Enemy Tonk destroyed, pass out 1 drink
-When the round ends for ANY reason, take 4 drinks

Ring Toss:
Players have 10 chances to stick a ring to the horn on Dubenko's back. Players must wait 5 seconds inbetween throws (Don't worry, the Ring Toss buff lasts 5 minutes). For each toss a player may be rewarded/punished.
-For each ring that LANDS on Dubenko, pass out 1 drink
-If two rings miss in a row, take 1 drink and an extra drink for each miss after the first initial two

Let me know what you think. Lets bring the crowd to the Darkmoon Faire! Play responsibly!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm Qat, and I endorse this message.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I love drinking, and I feel like this just might explode livers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
This sounds like a lot of fun.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
So, let the games begin!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
i want to start a raid group of people interested...that way passing out drinks can be more fun!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Darkmoon faire ends Sunday!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Darkmoon faire is back up. I will destroy anyone at these minigames!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]