Tue. April 10th 6/7H FL 10m @ 8pm

85 Goblin Priest
** http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/4655 **

As the title says, 6/7H FL 10m

This will be a smooth run i ask that you have 6/7h cleared on the char your coming on or at least have H exp in FL.

The run will start at 8pm server and go for at most 2hrs to 10pm server (i plan on under 2hr but to be safe)

I will provide feats and flasks

Will be doing this run weekly for 4-5 weeks so returning players are welcome

Loot will be MS>OS, Mounts are free role

Essences/Siphons - Reserved
Cinders - res
Embers - res

If interested please post here, or send me in game mail. (server Kilrogg)

*as well im hosting this on www.openraid.us you can look it up on there and sign up also.
Edited by Twistedream on 4/9/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
A tuesday night? Boourns Twisted! Boooourns!

I would go but I'll likely be doing DS...if I'm not working.
Edited by Navek on 4/5/2012 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I would be very interested in this. I am 13/25 for Embers, and would like to have them reserved if possible. Have 6/7 H down, on a combination of toons. Ele main spec, but can also heal if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am very interested, 23/25 embers now, hopefully can get the two from the only two bosses left this week. Have 6/7 HM exp, and several attempts on H rag.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
i forgot to do calendar inv's but if you guys are on your in, could use a tank still, post here if your interested. and i know Navek tuesday is horrible
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'll actually be free now if you have a DPS spot for this Twist - would love to go - just need to do my crystal creation thingy on Beth and then the extra boss for the Branch...if that could be worked in super quick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]