Dear Paladins,

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have ignored you for to long, I miss hitting people with flying holy hammers, healing myself even though I am a DPS or Tank, and even being on my holy horse. Fellow Paladins, I am back with you! So how are we doing with DPS, Tanking, and Healing?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't know, feeling kind of nerfed today.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I roll pve ret and pvp holy, but only in the most casual environments, i.e. heroics and unrated BGs.

I can't complain.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I tried PvP Ret, not good heals. Maybe if Crusader Strike would be like a "death strike" then that will be good!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/05/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Blite
I tried PvP Ret, not good heals. Maybe if Crusader Strike would be like a "death strike" then that will be good!

Pop your Cooldowns before you WoG yourself. You'll get at least 80k out of it. Paladins are very bursty (to the point I actually run like a scared..uhm...dog when I see wings) But witout wings Paladins are just a more annoying Warrior.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]