1. DK - They will 2 shot you and you wont even get them down under 90% - And dear lord they heal like crazy.
2. Warlocks - Same thing you wont even have a chance to do anything
3. Mages are ok - but they will always win because they never run oom and their sheild obsorb 50k dmg and its on 20sec cd.. so you need to be firing crits non stop if they let you cast... and they can also heal for 30% of their health even in Ice block on 3min cd.
4. Hunters - Only encountered 1 hunter and they got the jump on me and used their 5 pets against me and was down in 5 sec.
5. Warriors - So far the only class I can get to 30% and although they stun lock you we have great options vs them such as Wild charge (leap back) , the 5sec stun (which occasionally is dodged)
6. Ret paladins - havent seen much of them but they heal for alot now and do alot of dmg burst.
7. Shadow priests - they are kinda bugged and run oom pretty fast, so Im not sure what to say about them.---
Right now everyone on Beta is 85-86(max lvl) and I know its will probably change but dear lord we are getting rolled over faster then 85... This is not in BG's this is just outside world pvp and duels.. since BG's dont work and leveling is capped to 86. We have no burst, and we die the fastest atm. Mages and Warlocks on the other hand that I tried have become very good classes they really live very long with the new sheild talent. And if you are Melee Dk's are looking pretty godly atm but I'm thinking they will get nerfed.