Blizzard, hear us out! [Population Issues]

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

I know there are a bunch of threads like this already but I would like to gather some attention or even a blue response if possible. I have been o warsong since my day 1 on wow back in 2007, I had no problems with the server except the excessive "brbr huehue". I am actually a brazilian but I don't want to move to the brazil-specific realm because of two things:

1) It is expensive as hell to move all my characters or at least one, I have like 10 characters there with many things, mounts, achievements and titles... I don't want to simply abanddon them like that.

2) Some of us, brazilians, aren't all acting like douches with other people. I honestly rather play on a US server than on the Brazil one because of the people and community.

Besides of my QQ, my point is: the server is completely dead, the AH is broken and we can barely find people to do raids (old ones or others to farm equips to the transmogripher, achievs etc). I am one of many that still remain on warsong because they're attached to their characters and don't wanna leave them and start all over, and paying a lot just to transfer them isn't viable for every player, just because we pay a subscription fee, it doesn't mean we have a load of money to throw away like that.

So, Blizzard, Blue posters or someone who could hear us out; you could solve this situation in three different manners:

1) make a free transfer program to people from other realms come to warsong and then slowly the economy, AH and community would re-estabilish again;

2) make a free transfer program to us to leave warsong and choose at least another server more populated, not necessarily the Brazil ones.

3) merge warsong with another server.

I'm not QQing because of the BRs servers or people, I just want to play wow and feel I'm playing with other people, not walking around orgrimmar and feel like it's a ghost town.

Sincerely,

a long date and worried player.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Agreed, something needs to be done about our server population number
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Agreed. Other point is: I returned by the new program Scroll of Resurection so when i come back, i found myself stucked in Warsong , and figure out there is just nobody in the realm nowadays. Cant barely find itens on AH. I wish i could transfer for a Brazilian server as well. I see i may lost the transfer dates , but i wasnt playing at tha given time. Something gotta happen to this realm. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Hello,

I know there are a bunch of threads like this already but I would like to gather some attention or even a blue response if possible. I have been o warsong since my day 1 on wow back in 2007, I had no problems with the server except the excessive "brbr huehue". I am actually a brazilian but I don't want to move to the brazil-specific realm because of two things:

1) It is expensive as hell to move all my characters or at least one, I have like 10 characters there with many things, mounts, achievements and titles... I don't want to simply abanddon them like that.

2) Some of us, brazilians, aren't all acting like douches with other people. I honestly rather play on a US server than on the Brazil one because of the people and community.

Besides of my QQ, my point is: the server is completely dead, the AH is broken and we can barely find people to do raids (old ones or others to farm equips to the transmogripher, achievs etc). I am one of many that still remain on warsong because they're attached to their characters and don't wanna leave them and start all over, and paying a lot just to transfer them isn't viable for every player, just because we pay a subscription fee, it doesn't mean we have a load of money to throw away like that.

So, Blizzard, Blue posters or someone who could hear us out; you could solve this situation in three different manners:

1) make a free transfer program to people from other realms come to warsong and then slowly the economy, AH and community would re-estabilish again;

2) make a free transfer program to us to leave warsong and choose at least another server more populated, not necessarily the Brazil ones.

3) merge warsong with another server.

I'm not QQing because of the BRs servers or people, I just want to play wow and feel I'm playing with other people, not walking around orgrimmar and feel like it's a ghost town.

Sincerely,

a long date and worried player.

I know you probably won't read this as this is a dead forum, but there is so much idiosyncrasies on your post that I had to say something about it.

I'm also a brazilian and I find your post to be sad and racist.

Why would the excessive "BR BR uheuheuhe" as you put it be a problem to you if you are a fellow brazilian? Nevermind that, why is it a problem for anyone to speak their native language in a game that poses no rules regarding language use in game? So, a non-english speaking person has less right to talk their native language than an english person? Why is that? Who said english is better?

Furthermore, you should get over the notion that the land where you are born determinates the likelihood of how bad someone is at a game, or how much of a jerk he is. This is a broken, illogical, racist assumption that demotes you as a person. It has been proven wrong since the 19th century. Personal factors determine that, not where you're from.

As a final comment I would just like to say I find it really sad that you would rather remain a foreigner than to find friends among your own people. I, for one, cannot wait to transfer my main to a Brazilian server.

Have a nice life.
Edited by Oswiu on 4/13/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You, my sir, take things waaaaay too personally. I didn't see anything wrong with the OP's post. I am an American and I don't agree with a lot of things Americans do and yes.. I did roll on a different server because I hated the "Americans" I was stuck with on my previous server. Does that make me racist, huh? OP is just voicing his concern. No, I don't feel all the BR were rude and bad players, but there were definately enough of them to cause concern.
Edited by Taterchips on 4/15/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]