I know there are a bunch of threads like this already but I would like to gather some attention or even a blue response if possible. I have been o warsong since my day 1 on wow back in 2007, I had no problems with the server except the excessive "brbr huehue". I am actually a brazilian but I don't want to move to the brazil-specific realm because of two things:
1) It is expensive as hell to move all my characters or at least one, I have like 10 characters there with many things, mounts, achievements and titles... I don't want to simply abanddon them like that.
2) Some of us, brazilians, aren't all acting like douches with other people. I honestly rather play on a US server than on the Brazil one because of the people and community.
Besides of my QQ, my point is: the server is completely dead, the AH is broken and we can barely find people to do raids (old ones or others to farm equips to the transmogripher, achievs etc). I am one of many that still remain on warsong because they're attached to their characters and don't wanna leave them and start all over, and paying a lot just to transfer them isn't viable for every player, just because we pay a subscription fee, it doesn't mean we have a load of money to throw away like that.
So, Blizzard, Blue posters or someone who could hear us out; you could solve this situation in three different manners:
1) make a free transfer program to people from other realms come to warsong and then slowly the economy, AH and community would re-estabilish again;
2) make a free transfer program to us to leave warsong and choose at least another server more populated, not necessarily the Brazil ones.
3) merge warsong with another server.
I'm not QQing because of the BRs servers or people, I just want to play wow and feel I'm playing with other people, not walking around orgrimmar and feel like it's a ghost town.
a long date and worried player.