and then rumen [ you too
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Middy T!t_ty! <3
Edited by Ekiv on 4/8/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Once upon a drunk, Lohkan. The end.

Also, there was a bird. Don't ask what it has to do with anything.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
IBT
Hey Big Crits!
Just curious if you still need a balance druid (with resto offspec). I applied last year and was accepted, but couldn't come over after realizing your raid times started a little too early for me (7:30 at the time I believe). It looks like you start later now, and raid times that are fine for me. I'm currently 8/8HM, 7/7HM FL at current content, and looking for some fun farming mounts, doing old content, and meeting some interesting peeps.
Here's my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Drizztheal/simple

Send me a message if it seems like a fit, and I"ll do the whole app process if you like
Happy Easter!
-Drizz
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
IBT
Oops, I forgot to post my email. bcolten23@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Middy T!t_ty! <3

always buddy!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hey Big Crits!
Just curious if you still need a balance druid (with resto offspec). I applied last year and was accepted, but couldn't come over after realizing your raid times started a little too early for me (7:30 at the time I believe). It looks like you start later now, and raid times that are fine for me. I'm currently 8/8HM, 7/7HM FL at current content, and looking for some fun farming mounts, doing old content, and meeting some interesting peeps.
Here's my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Drizztheal/simple

Send me a message if it seems like a fit, and I"ll do the whole app process if you like
Happy Easter!
-Drizz

hey drizz, pop in on our website and toss up an application and see where it goes from there. as listed above there's a few people you can get in touch with for any additional questions!

Gl in your search for a new home :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Mmmm Shrimp w/ Lime ramen noodles..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
hmm shrimp

i make a really delicious broccoli 4 cheese alfredo stuffed chicken on either airy rice or whipped potatoes

also cherry chops with stirfry
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Well, it's that time of the week again. I quit. AFK.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
its that time of the week again, lohkan's drunk. he's been penta bracketed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Nope.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
ok ok, monday night. its cuz you chased the easter bunny for hours
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I think at this point we should be seriously concerned if Lohkan goes a week without being wasted in mumble trying to hit on someone.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/09/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Therec
I think at this point we should be seriously concerned if Lohkan goes a week without being wasted in mumble trying to hit on someone.

I hadn't drank for 2 weeks :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Who's ready to derp?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
04/10/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Lohkán
Who's ready to derp?

lol /sigh
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
ROCK LOCK AND LOAD.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm curious, do you guys have any spots opening for a mage or holy paladin? Myself and a few other from my current 10 man guild (that is breaking up before MoP) are looking to find a new home. Including myself, a resto shaman (or he can play his paladin tank) and a holy paladin.

We each have high-end progression experience, having gotten top 20 US kills up until Christmas when our MT and main healer disappeared and quit, respectively. (After killing Heroic Blackhorn we spend no time at all on Spine for months it seemed).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]