Fangs of the Father tracking addon

Hello fellow Rogues. After some time considering using power auras to track the various states of the Fangs of the Father set bonus, I decided modifying an old addon to track it would likely be more beneficial to all. An addon called "FoAWatcher", aka Fury of Angerforge Watcher, was an addon that tracked the stacks of a trinket commonly used in Tier 11 content by strength users. My refined mod, dubbed "FotFWatcher" or Fangs of the Father Watcher can be found on Curse.com here:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fotfwatcher

The mod tracks the stacks of Shadows of the Destroyer, as it stacks up toward 50, and shows a glow and icon change when Fury of the Destroyer becomes active, showing the time remaining on the buff before it's reset. Rather than downloading a larger addon such as Power Auras, FotFWatcher is a great addition to any fang owner's arsenal.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Same Unru which used to be on T-horn?
Reply Quote
Yes indeed.
Reply Quote
Additionally, if anyone has changes they'd like to see to the addon, feel free to post them either on the curse page, or on here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Oh, hey man. Good to see you're still around.

<---Chult
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
This seems pretty cool, mind putting a screenshot of it in action with your UI?
I might switch from using TMW to track it.
Edited by Valentein on 4/8/2012 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Chult

I was wondering where you wandered to man. Good to hear from you.
Reply Quote
@Valentein

The screenshots I use on the mod page are actually taken from my UI, however, a full screen of my UI would likely scare some people in its simplicity. The icon itself is fully movable on screen, and can be placed anywhere you find convenient, using the "/fotf lock" command to toggle locking on and off. As far as its size, it's about 1 1/2 times as large as buffs are in the default UI.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
This Addon . . . . i love you
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Awesome. Thanks so much for this, man. Cheers!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
u jelly bro>? unru is my bromance
Reply Quote
Thank you for the good praise. I'm glad to hear the addon is helping.
Reply Quote
You're welcome. For anyone receiving "Fangs" this week, check it out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
An addon from Unru?
Unruddon?

Sign me up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Work great, but any way to shrink it? It looks a bit large on my lappy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I've been using this addon sense you posted this thread and it's really useful, but one thing i'd like to suggest is to adjust the transparency and even to have different settings of transparency for the stacks shadow of the destroyer and fury of the destroyer proc so it can "pop-out" more when it procs.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Got mine on Tuesday and have used this since then. Can't imagine dps without it! Good job man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]