Wow armory remote Calendar missing

100 Orc Warrior
Hi there I just subscribed to the remote and have been unable to find the Calendar. Has it been replaced by Events? If so then why? The full monthly Calendar is a much better idea. Here is a link to the wow remote page and it still shows the Calendar at the bottom of the page as one of the screen shots. Thanks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/wow-remote/
Edited by Deathound on 4/6/2012 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Yes, the Events view replaced the Calendar view. The main function of the Calendar, however, has been unaffected. In fact, we revamped it and ironed out a number of bugs with different sign up statuses that were present in the original Calendar view.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'm also experiencing this issue with all my active characters. This started before this mornings maintenance and is still happening.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
04/24/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Gnurgle
I'm also experiencing this issue with all my active characters. This started before this mornings maintenance and is still happening.

The Calendar isn't missing, it was replaced with the Events module. They're essentially the same thing, minus the calendar view.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Is there any way you could un-replace it? Having a calendar view was more convenient. I could see events for the whole month at a glance. Scrolling is neither easier nor visually appealing.

Before I could just touch the day the event was on. Now I'm forced to scroll through lines of Calls to Arms and fishing announcements to search for what I'm looking for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]