Blizzard, Warlock Tanks is needed!

85 Worgen Druid
I know so many players that would resubscribe (Myself included!) if you made it so warlock's could tank. This is obviously something huge that you hit on when introducing it in beta. Please follow through!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
History is the fact. Tanking has been asked for since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
History is the fact. Tanking has been asked for since vanilla.

I began playing shortly before bg's were implemented. Outside of shaman there has never been any big group demanding tanking in any class, warlocks included.

About the same time for me.. The topic came up at least once a week in late Vanilla, and even more when SSC and KT were topical. The imp tank in Kara got a lot of "make warlocks tanks" as well.

It's never been in large groups, but it has been a constant request.
Edited by Ferlion on 4/7/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Still leaves me looking for facts that the majority of warlocks want to tank.

By Shadowsouleds laws of conservative Godhood, the fact that I said history is the facts is all the proof thats needed for lesser mortals.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I want to take. Add one more to the numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/07/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Raithlor
Still leaves me looking for facts that the majority of warlocks want to tank.

Do you also believe the majority of warlocks don't want green fire?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
My warlock is my MAIN....and i have no desire to tank. Id like them to fix our class before they start adding in my opinion a gimmicky tank spec.

P.S. My alt is a Tank i dont need a caster tank.
Edited by Natidread on 4/7/2012 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/07/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Natidread
My alt is a Tank i dont need a caster tank

It's not a "caster" tank. Have you not read through everything?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I rest my case. And FYI, you seem to have mixed up "alt" and "main" lol[/quote]

Nope lock was the first character i rolled in Vanilla. (stopped playing at the release of BC. This is the first character i rolled coming back to.) I love my Lock. You wanted an opinion on it that's mine never said it was right. I just feel there are more important things to be discussed or dealt with. You won't seem me up in arms against it. Ill be a lock no matter where the class goes!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Side note i used to enjoy the people i played with now everybody seems like such a high and mighty elitist Jackalope. For instance MR. lvl 85.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My warlock is my MAIN....and i have no desire to tank. Id like them to fix our class before they start adding in my opinion a gimmicky tank spec.

P.S. My alt is a Tank i dont need a caster tank.

And perhaps your voice would carry more weight if you reached 85 and participated as a lock in any sorta current endgame. Let alone you're claiming a class broken, when you're not 85 so don't even have all the tools of the class, and the class isn't broken on live right now. Sure it has serious depth to it's playstyle compared to other classes but that isn't broken, that's how locks are.

Now if you want to reference the mess that leveling a warlock is, especially with when certain spells are learned, certainly you voice holds weight, you're going through that process right now. However to come in thread about end game tanking on a class that you have no end game experience, your statements carry very little weight when compared to others that have that applied experience with the class.

I am in no way trying to insult you, but for reference it would be like me logging on a druid that's level 44 claiming that druids don't need 4 trees in endgame design becuz they are so broken when i play them, even though i haven't played them at endgame.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
People, this is simple stuff. Warlock tanks WOULD be cool, but obviously blizzard does not want them. End of story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]