mage lessons

100 Human Mage
Any mage on the server who needs help with tips, tricks, or just learn how to play completely message me in game or post on here. I charge 1k for a complete lesson and we can take as much time as you need. Also I'm starting a 1v1 challenge, 100g to challenge me we fight 3 times if you win 2 of them i pay you 1k.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
sounds like easy gold.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Fun times. Do I...do I push buttons with my !@#$%?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
MMMM YUMMY MAGE. yeah sure ill duel you.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
lol methusula can't even pull sub-par dps in ulduar

lol holtzmann hunter counters mage
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Huh? What relevance would Ulduar have in here?Not to mention the fact I did quite well in Ulduar. I am flattered you know who I am and can remember my parses from 4 years ago.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
i h ave your parses from 7 years ago
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I like pizza, Steve.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol methusula can't even pull sub-par dps in ulduar

lol holtzmann hunter counters mage

If the fight requires standing still and no big movement !@#$ does great "who wouldn't" but pvp or pve with movement / awareness prlly the last kid you would pick to dodge a wrench. If i recall he can barely pvp and talk on vent at the same time to much clicking not enough mouse. Prlly would explain why he doesn't call for PI. It's a dps loss to move the mouse away from fireball lol. Just give it time you'll see how leet of a mage he is.
Edited by Specialsauce on 4/25/2012 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Now that's classy. That's fine. I didn't show up every night and top meters 90% of the time for you for three years or anything. I came to raids when I could't walk and when there was nothing in it for me but to hit stuff in the face and chat with guildies in TS. I have no ill will toward anyone in TIRQ and I wish you all the best. If you can't get over me leaving I'm sorry, but this kind of thing is below you and it's very unbecoming. Think about how ridiculous what you just posted really is. I'm sure your first reaction upon reading this will be to come right back with some equally bogus and/or inflammatory bs as your last post but just think about it first. I know how you are and this just makes you look petty and spiteful.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I figured you would think i was bitter with that comment but i posted anyway simply because its how i've felt, and i know you enjoy a good troll. But I don't lose sleep over players leaving the guild its a game. Do i think people that leave when no one is looking are cowards and a bit selfish pretty much..... but can't always expect people to handle things the way you would want them to such is life.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
04/26/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Specialsauce
I figured you would think i was bitter with that comment but i posted anyway simply because its how i've felt, and i know you enjoy a good troll. But I don't lose sleep over players leaving the guild its a game. Do i think people that leave when no one is looking are cowards and a bit selfish pretty much..... but can't always expect people to handle things the way you would want them to such is life.

The number of run-on sentences made my eyes bleed just trying to decipher half of what you said.

TMIRQ's gm has always been very, very immature in my opinion. This just goes to prove my point.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Fair enough. I left AFTER telling you i was going to and i knew you were not going to go easy on me. I deserve a bit of criticism for not making a big production out of my leaving but it was a tough choice, the hardest I have made in this game and I knew I would be thrashed over it. It disappoints me how it turned out but I can't say it was completely unexpected.
On a side note, forgive my ignorance Brotato but what toon did you play that I would know?

Edit: I appologize for derailing your thread Bylgia. I was just trying to add a light-hearted smarty pants comment and it got weird.
Edited by Methusula on 4/26/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Tuff just give Methusula a big ol' hug, he loves hugs. He'll deny it but w/e.
Edited by Vèil on 4/26/2012 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
04/26/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Vèil
Tuff just give Methusula a big ol' hug, he loves hugs. He'll deny it but w/e.

No I won't. love me some hugs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

Edit: I appologize for derailing your thread Bylgia. I was just trying to add a light-hearted smarty pants comment and it got weird.

Poor Beluga Whale, just wanted to show Mages how to have a good face roll and make some golds!

But seriously, Bylgia is a damn good player so you should defiantly take him up on his offer if you're struggling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]