[H] Vegetable Omelette - Recruiting.

85 Blood Elf Mage
Ohay.

So, a few of us from Programmed to be Awesome decided to start a horde guild for the purpose of Weekend Raiding and PvP on our horde alts. We've already started pugging our weekend runs and they've been going fairly well, but we're looking for more permanent and reliable recruits. ^_^ The plan for the moment, which is subject to change depending on what the majority wants to do.. is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday raiding from 6 ST to 9 ST (or later if people are up for it).

Geared dual specs are a plus, but not required. Vent is also a requirement, but having a mic is not. You just need to be able to listen. As far as roles are concerned, we're in need of the following:

- Tanks: not currently in demand, we're all set on tanks for the moment.
- Healers: we could use a third healer, possibly a holy paladin or resto shaman.
- DPS: definitely in need of dps, especially classes that provide the raid haste buffs such as boomkins and shadow priests. however, that doesn't mean we're opposed to other classes.

If you don't want to leave your current guild to raid with us, that's cool too, just drop me an in-game mail/whisper and let me know you're up for it.. though, I'd love to fill our roster. ;P Ask anyone online in the guild for an invite if you're interested.

Feel free to add me on Real-ID if you have any other questions, as I may be playing an alliance toon. lawlershocks@gmail.com

<3
Edited by Stiffkittens on 4/28/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Orc Rogue
approved
Reply Quote
this guild is so awesome they let me be an officer
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It's true, we let that derp be an officer.

JK. ily kev.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
hmmmm pve. hmmmmmm
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
interesting well this is my toon in this server
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i should say i am interested in your offer
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sounds good, I'll contact you when I log in. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Shameless bump.

Also, we're going to be looking to throw together a DS group tomorrow around 6 server time, if you're interested let me know.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
str8 to tha top
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I approve.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I might as well main tank this group too :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
So yeah. We'll be starting our group this Friday night around 6 ST. (tomorrow)

IF anyone's interested, get ahold of me on this toon or on Slashcuddle.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump. We're getting close to filling our 10 man. We're currently pugging what we're missing, but we'd love to find some reliable, competent, full time raiders.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
omfgggggzzz welcome backzzzzz can i haz you're autographz?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Something tells me the above post was posted in the wrong thread.

Anywayyyy..

Second half of DS is planned for tonight if anyone's interested in coming. All we ask is that you have the necessary experience, decent gear, and vent.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump :3

We've already cleared this weekend, but we're looking for more for next weekend! Updated original post to reflect what we need a bit more accurately.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Another run tomorrow night (friday) May have to start an hour or so later than usual. Whisper me in game if you're interested! Will probably be needing 1 healer (holy paladin or resto sham ideally, but not opposed to other classes) and some DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
pick me! pick me!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
^ yesplz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]