To the HORDE WAR EFFORT tonight!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good job. Thanks to all the allies that came out.

The upset at Silvermoon was great.

In total, Horde took down Tyrande, Bronzebeard, and Velen. We also stopped the alliance from killing Sylvanas, and the leader of Silvermoon (AT 2%!).

Good fight guys!
Edited by Jassamune on 4/8/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9391/wowscrnshot040812232002.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

In total, Horde took down Tyrande, Bronzebeard, and Velen. We also stopped the alliance from killing Sylvanas, and the leader of Silvermoon (AT 2%!).

Good fight guys!
con·de·scend·ing
[kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective
Showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority: Ex. They resented the older neighbors' condescending cordiality.
Edited by Shadelol on 4/8/2012 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Good fight guys!
con·de·scend·ing
[kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective
Showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority: Ex. They resented the older neighbors' condescending cordiality.

You sound upset. Maybe consider defending your cities?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Good fight guys!
con·de·scend·ing
[kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective

This..
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

con·de·scend·ing
[kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective

Look if you want to gloat at least show us a little respect and do it. Look at all the great things horde did, and we wiped the alliance at the last second at Silvermoon... Oh but you guys did great too. That is how you would talk to a child. If you want to gloat, gloat. At least give us a modicum of respect.
Edited by Shadelol on 4/8/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Funny someone from Ironwolf posted..

/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Look if you want to gloat at least show us a little respect and do it. Look at all the great things horde did, and we wiped the alliance at the last second at Silvermoon... Oh but you guys did great too. That is how you would talk to a child. If you want to gloat, gloat. At least give us a modicum of respect.

You guys did do great. You at least put up a fight, you just need more people. I want to see more world PvP going on! Raid us more, so we can stomp you more. <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

You guys did do great. You at least put up a fight, you just need more people. I want to see more world PvP going on! Raid us more, so we can stomp you more. <3

Yeah lets keep up the world PvP. You guys are afraid to even try stormwind.. Well we will be attacking tomorrow night too so dont worry. :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Yeah lets keep up the world PvP. You guys are afraid to even try stormwind.. Well we will be attacking tomorrow night too so dont worry. :D

Likewise, sir. We were going to try SW, but it got a bit too late for some people. When we hit IF we had a full 40 raid.

We'll see you tomorrow...

As a corpse.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i42.tinypic.com/w7o7jt.jpg
Reply Quote
you guys should try metal music and a guy screaming in your ear over vent. works for us
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/timairborne54/WoWScrnShot_040912_012006.jpg

Oh and yea, we are better shadelol. Get owned son.

To be fair if there was a raid on Garrosh my group was never part of it. I did the Silvermoon and Undercity. At least get your facts right hahaha this is almost comical.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
At least world pvp is healthy again
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No, no. We paraded through Orgrimmar after taking down 3 of your leaders, and took a screenshot at Garrosh.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
o man some of you allince guys musta gotten your booties handed to ya, you guys are raging pretty hard
Reply Quote
74 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ApjPq-DSo , Problem horde?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like how a prot paladin in half ruthless and half raid finder gear is talking like he owns the alliance :/
Also with 400 honorable kills.
Edited by Hengest on 4/9/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]