Top 3 best of class/spec pvp on server?

85 Human Mage
09/15/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Convictfish
My rating is higher than 1500, granted not huge amounts higher, but higher non-the-less. Regardless, I don't dispute any claim you make other than Duney-not-piloted-lol.

Your highest arena rating is 1500, going by armory. The fact that you're even posting in a PVP thread when you don't have any interest in PVP automatically makes anything you write redundant. Duney got 2400 (at the very least) during WOTLK, I would know because I was in the skype call when they got it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/16/2012 02:55 AMPosted by Nytemairqt
My rating is higher than 1500, granted not huge amounts higher, but higher non-the-less. Regardless, I don't dispute any claim you make other than Duney-not-piloted-lol.

Your highest arena rating is 1500, going by armory. The fact that you're even posting in a PVP thread when you don't have any interest in PVP automatically makes anything you write redundant. Duney got 2400 (at the very least) during WOTLK, I would know because I was in the skype call when they got it.

/clap
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/16/2012 02:55 AMPosted by Nytemairqt

Yup, yup.

I can only possibly have one toon. I can only possibly PvP on one character, because doing otherwise would require immense amounts of skill, which I clearly do not have because my highest rating is 1500.

And Moonie, anything you say in PvE threads is redundant because you get globalled by content two tiers late.
Reply Quote

This thread is srsbzns.

Mad cuz didn't get included on lists.
Edited by Potato on 9/16/2012 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Yup, yup.

I can only possibly have one toon. I can only possibly PvP on one character, because doing otherwise would require immense amounts of skill, which I clearly do not have because my highest rating is 1500.

And Moonie, anything you say in PvE threads is redundant because you get globalled by content two tiers late.

I wasn't going to say anything. But you like a bite, so i'll bite. Since 5.0 there has been a thing called account wide achievements. If you had anything worth mentioning in arena, You would have the ach for it.

Also @Valdin, You link 2 rogues JUST scraping over 2k (1 with 2.2 in 2's lol), That seems ummm.. Good? The only horde rogue left that has gotten over the only bracket worth mentioning (3's) on Saurfang is Freshest, Who has unfortunately quit playing this game.

Inb4 trolls try to start.
Inb4 Valdin tries to buy 2.2 again but on another server this time with gold, To try and look good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Death Knight: Bbedk
Druid (Boomkin): Dolan (dem wombos)
Druid (Resto): Also Dolan (requires respec)
Druid (Feral): Probably Dolan if he bothered with such a scrub spec.
Hunter: Po-tay-to <3
Mage: This doesnt make sense. >Implying mages take skill. >Implying any retard on a mage can't @*!#@%*! anyone and anything.
Holy Pally: No idea.
Ret Pally: Vanguards (via Duney's account), then Snajjums.
Disc Priest: Don't care.
Shadow Priest: Retards should reroll a real spec.
Rogue: Any Horde rogue.
Shaman (Enhance): Glorious overlord-leader Defines-san.
Shaman (Elemental): Me, then maybe Eruptor or Eleone-ten.
Shaman (Resto): Also me. >notevenmyfinalform.jpg
Warlock: Don't care.
Warrior: Tealc when on Horde > Tealc when on Alliance

Your allegiance to your faction is quite adorable!

Have you ever considered playing on a RP realm? I think you'd really feel at home on one.

Just a friendly thought :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/16/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Lilyx
Inb4 Valdin tries to buy 2.2 again but on another server this time with gold, To try and look good.

I like this part nuts, The fact that I havn't offered anyone gold for 2.2 and im not stupid enough to offer actual money for a carry to somthing I couldn't achieve myself?

Jepsen said there was no 2k + rogues that he knew on horde there was nothing specific on wether it was in 2's , 3's or 5's. The rogues I linked may have 2k+ in 2's but I believe all bar 1 have achieved glad which is somthing you have failed to achieve on any of your toons.

You also act as tho 2.2 is somthing amazing? I see why people from other servers using CRZ come and troll you because you think your top stuff with yo big 2.2 achieves.

Don't you remember your frand Gyv?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Gyv/simple
I do and he made myself and others larf.
Edited by Valdinqt on 9/16/2012 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Oh, do me do me.

And sorry Convictfish, Cows cant be #1 :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/16/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Zuzum
Cows cant be #1 :(

They told me I could become anything, so I became the best cow.
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Convictfish
Cows cant be #1 :(

Feesh activates final form so become Zuzum.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

Feesh activates final form so become Zuzum.

nonononono.

My final form > Zuzum = notevenmyfinalform
Edited by Convictfish on 9/16/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
CONVICTFISH!
ARMOR DIGIVOLVE
TO
ZUZUM
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
CONVICTFISH
ARMOR DIGVOLVED TO

GARURUMON

THE FLAMES OF FRIENDSHIP

RAWRARARWRRARWA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
olawd no
Reply Quote
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26855912.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
pls no phish
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Not being a #!#%*#@@ here, but out of curiosity which Alliance rogues got over 2.2k in a season which wasn't s11? Because to be perfectly honest hundreds of rogues who never scraped it past 1.6k managed to get 2.2k due to being carried by daggers and what not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do not understand why people care so much about my actions and I do not feel as if I need to explain myself.

I got to 2689 myself and a team rating or 2703 with Purefreak and Gravemind (yes a rank 1 healer) then Purefreak had to go back to the mines and Gravemind moved on to get Rank 1 With 2 others (cant remember names).

I have gotten over 2600 at least 6 times playing different comps in different seasons. It is quite odd that some players (especially in this thread) seem to care that much about what I do in this game and as much as I dont care what people say, think and feel about me it needs to stop as it makes Saurfang as a whole look like a bunch of 10 year olds and threads alike this one are the high point of the PvP epeen Saurfang seems to posses.

Thanks and GL to Everyone for next season!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I like this part nuts, The fact that I havn't offered anyone gold for 2.2 and im not stupid enough to offer actual money for a carry to somthing I couldn't achieve myself?

Jepsen said there was no 2k + rogues that he knew on horde there was nothing specific on wether it was in 2's , 3's or 5's. The rogues I linked may have 2k+ in 2's but I believe all bar 1 have achieved glad which is somthing you have failed to achieve on any of your toons.

You also act as tho 2.2 is somthing amazing? I see why people from other servers using CRZ come and troll you because you think your top stuff with yo big 2.2 achieves.

Don't you remember your frand Gyv?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Gyv/simple
I do and he made myself and others larf.

1. They weren't trolling, They were litterally trying to put !@#$ on people on this server for being stuck on a server that isn't that great (Still love Saurfang though).

2. I don't act like 2.2 is something amazing, I have actually peaked close to 2.5 which i still don't think is amazing. 2.2 is still something rare on this server and something to still value even though it's not amazing.

3. The fact that you don't like people makes u deny any and all skill that they have. Every single post that you make, you fail to recognize anyone you don't like have any skill at all, which honestly makes you look like a %^-*wit because lets face it, You are a pretty sub par player compared to most of the top players on saurfang.

4. You actually asked in the start of cata for a carry to 2.2k But you wanted to play your class yourself instead of being piloted. You actually whispered me about it (Which i wish i SS'd for this purpose since you seemed to have turned into a !@#$ since your guild carried you to realm first and you have since joined a fair good guild).

5. Continue on from 1, Gyv could me an amazing player with rank 1, Not doubting his skill at all, He could also be an ebayer, Because alot of people actually ebay rank 1 accounts. I'm not taking a stab at him saying he is because i personally don't know and probably never will. Either way if it actually is him then i don't doubt his skill, he has done something that i personally wouldn't be able to do without ALOT of time and on american MS (Not bignoting myself, just stating it because it COULD be a POSSIBILITY).

All in all you should really refrain from topics about skilled players. Because even though you have the knowledge about the game and you join a top guild, You performance as a player is sub par to most of the top players on this server (Which i will repeat aren't that great compared to heaps of other people in top world guilds etc.), But for saurfang quality still top.

I generally am not an %^- to people unless they talk trash to lower players. Not once have i tried to talk *!@# about me being better then other players, even though i still think i am one of the better on this server. If anyone ever needs help on rogue/lock i have always gone out of my way to help them in anyway i can. If people talk trash (IE Huntyou in elwynn after winning a duel as BM against other players) then if i'm in the mood i will put them in their place because that is what they deserve.

I might not like a few people on this server, But does not mean i won't recognize their talent. Dunedan, Uthred are both amazing players, Even Potato even though we have had feuds in posts in the past. Dune did get 2.7 in arena and even though u say he was piloted it was at a time he stopped playing. He didn't do it for titles or anything, Yet here you are talking trash because of that 1 thing.

On another note, you say you can get 2.2 but you have been on that server before season ended and you failed to ach it? You will most likely respond saying that you CBF or something along those lines. If you want to prove your point saying that you COULD get 2.2 then prove it and fraps the games showing that you are playing the character and not being piloted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/16/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Sassydad
Not being a #!#%*#@@ here, but out of curiosity which Alliance rogues got over 2.2k in a season which wasn't s11? Because to be perfectly honest hundreds of rogues who never scraped it past 1.6k managed to get 2.2k due to being carried by daggers and what not.

Alliance not sure, Since alot of us came in S11. Horde about 2-4 all through cata, Not sure who but i was one and so did a couple others.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]