guild leaders FYI

90 Human Warrior
Not a big deal I suppose but Mikexklaus, 85 mage, joined the guild and was looking for people for OS25. I did LFR and he was still lookin for people so I joined. He asked me right as we started the fight if I had ever scammed anyone in game. i said no why and his reply was just wondering. I figured something was up but I wasn't after the mount just wanted to help.

Long story short, he took the mount and left the raid. He was removed from guild after he left the raid but just a warning to others if they see him.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Not going to lie, %@** move on the mage's part.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Mikexklaus/feed

Wish it showed mounts obtained.

That's rude of him though. I hate people who do that, even for something I absolutely don't want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
its rather low of someone to do that. I mean if he had asked we prob could have done it all in guild for him at an earlier time.

Wish they could remove the mount!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Mikexklaus/mount#status=is-collected&mode=flying

I don't see him having the OS Mount.

Unless he hasn't learned the item yet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
1 random guy down, only 539 more to go.

#theresstillhope
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
not sure if they do it or not, but tickets were put in and he could have had it removed? The ticket said it is something they can take action on, probably due to the fact I got whispers asking if I had scammed people in game or not.

FM,
you left and still lurk/troll the LH forums?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
FM,
you left and still lurk/troll the LH forums?

I mentioned in my going-away post that I would keep my eye on these forums. I need to add some sort of color/humor back to these forums, it's all full of World PvP nonsense and boring posts.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/12/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Facemelterx
it's all full of World PvP nonsense and boring posts.

full of World PvP nonsense and boring posts.

World PvP nonsense and boring posts.

nonsense and boring posts.

boring posts.
BORING.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There is always that idiot Kruhl who posts raids and he reserves all gear he needs, lol! I am not sure if he is trolling or if he really thinks people will let him keep the gear they fought to roll on.

But for going on a raid with someone and they are loot master and keep loot and leave, I would kick them out of my guild without hesitation. I would never do it, and no one in my guild will ever do it. I read in trade a lot that this is happening now, people stealing gear someone won the roll on, ninjas are all around us, ruining a fun time with new friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
can't hurt to post and try to warn others.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]