Rate the RP name above you #3

75 Worgen Hunter
For my Troll Warlock I went Zülføn I saw on a website that Fon at the end of a troll name ment "loner" and my Trolls background I decided to put an undead twist on it. He took dead trolls flesh and pieced it together on him to make him look whole again. I am still working on back story and everything. From what I have said what do you guys think?

p.s This is also my first RP toon and I came up with that in 30min which is probably awhile for a name and that little bit of bio but thats what I have.
Reply Quote
18 Blood Elf Warrior
Zülføn 9.5/10
Very unique name i like it

Aelastus Sunfist- Blood Elf Warrior
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I couldn't find any better name for a gilnean than.

Coris Amberflame.

post above is a 9---> 9.5/10
Edited by Ihealedyou on 9/10/2012 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Coris Amberflame - 6/10
It's not bad, it's just that I get a completely different character in mind when I hear the name.

Milladee Minivox, Quiet Gnome.

Crea Silverlash, Goblin conservationist, Shaman-in-Training.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Mage
makes me think of a little girl telling me a sweet story well getting ready to robb me blind
9/10

meelow tosscoble hes been with me sence i started d&d 15 years ago
Reply Quote
Hrm...
8.5/10 First name is great, last is eh, but with that history...

Undead Warlock- Dormond (dropped his last name on death, has yet to receive a title)
Troll Warrior- Jozzok
Dwarf Gryphon Rider- Nurdin Stormfeather
Undead rogue- Reald Festerblade
Blood Elf priest- Orissan Firehawk
Goblin Marksmen / Tinker- Gillix Fumeblast
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nient Hafingar

post up is in order from top to bottom

good job
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
0_o wow. It's been a while since I've been here, and it's been dead for a bit. LET'S SPICE IT UP! :D

So, for the name above, here's my feelings:

Nient Hafingar - ?/10. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure how to rate your name. It's very unique, to say the least, but I'm not sure how to rate it. Does the name have a special meaning behind it? Is there any kind of history to your character? I'm not sure what to say! D:

This is more of my tastes than anything else, though, so don't take anything personally :D

OKAY! So for my name. I know it's a bit of a re-post, but it's been a bit, so beggars can't be choosers :P

Trilaina Bloodwind - Blood Death Knight; Wielder of Quel'Delar

Just to give a quick background on her, she was a mother of 2 when she and her husband were killed by a soldier of the Lich King. She was resurrected in Acherus, where her last memory was of her children being attacked by a shadowy figure. Heart-broken and most of her memories lost, she served the lich king feverently. Her Original name was Felwind, which was her husband's name (His family lived in Felwood and the family was a group of well-established demon hunters) until he passed. After her unholy re-birth, she gained the name "Bloodwind" due to the saying given to her by Baron Rivendare: "Where she walks, the sky's cry a crimson rain, and the scent of blood is carried upon the wind."

RATE AWAY
Edited by Trilaina on 11/29/2012 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Trilaina. I like the first name, I like the last name. But the two together? The transition is a little rough on the tongue. I do like that her last name has a history to it. Very morbid, a nice breath of fresh air from the usual Death Knight RPers who wander the cities dressed in cloth and flirting with everything with a heartbeat.

My own names are as follows, the actual usernames are bold, and I have a lot of characters. I'll name my top three;

Nato'nui - (Drakkari) Troll Mage, fled Gundrak during it's fall, conscripted to the Horde, pretends to be a Frostmane

Grills Hydrolick - Goblin Rogue, washed up drug dealer from Kezan turned field medic

Bon'dai (Bondai) - Troll Death Knight, mummified Sandfury Troll. "Died" more than once
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nato'nui -Sounds absolutely trollish to me. 10/10
Grills Hydrolick - 9.5, again, sounds appropriate for the char.
Bon'dai - 10/10 also.

Kynrin Mooncrest - My nelf druid here.
Penelope "Pelican" Pelicia Brightspark - Gnome mage and inventor. Got the nickname Pelican when a friend of hers called her Pelican after having a bit too much to drink. Up until then she's been called Pelican by her friends and allies even though she doesn't like it much.
Tang Tang - Pandaren monk. (Tang in Chinese means Sugar)
Meredith "Merry" Blightheart - Gnome death knight. Changed her surname to blightheart after she became undead. Used to be rather joyful and happy in life thus she was called "Merry" but since she became a death knight she's become much more serious and unfriendly.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Jiu Wildbrew - Pandaren brewmaster

((I plan on making a rp toon who is based on this one, since i'm not on a rp server))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My chars:

Kynrin Mooncrest - My nelf druid here.
Penelope "Pelican" Pelicia Brightspark - Gnome mage and inventor. Got the nickname Pelican when a friend of hers called her Pelican after having a bit too much to drink. Up until then she's been called Pelican by her friends and allies even though she doesn't like it much.
Tang Tang - Pandaren monk. (Tang in Chinese means Sugar)
Meredith "Merry" Blightheart - Gnome death knight. Changed her surname to blightheart after she became undead. Used to be rather joyful and happy in life thus she was called "Merry" but since she became a death knight she's become much more serious and unfriendly.

Your names seem, very thought out :) 10/10
Edited by Wildbrew on 12/3/2012 4:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
Jiu Wildbrew - Pandaren brewmaster

((I plan on making a rp toon who is based on this one, since i'm not on a rp server))

Sounds good! 10/10

Mine:

Keija Featherveil - Disillusioned Night Elf priestess of the moon

Astoyaara - Ditzy Draenei trying her hand at Azeroth's elementals
Reply Quote
Sandse... Very short and gnomey... is that a word? Anyway I like it 8.5

Papilon (Lastname unknown to all but a few)
Reply Quote
Papilon sounds pretty good for an Undead. It isn't something cheesy like Putress, so it's OK in my book. I'll give ya an 8/10

My Characters:

Kol'aran Vorel: Sin'dorei Blood Mage (Warlock)
Kendrin McKinley: Gilnean Rogue
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
12/03/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Papilon
Sandse... Very short and gnomey... is that a word? Anyway I like it 8.5

Oh thanks. But actually this wasnt the name I wanted rated :p

12/03/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Kolaran
Kol'aran Vorel: Sin'dorei Blood Mage (Warlock)
Hmm...6/10 I like the name, but I dont feel Sin'dorei from it.

12/03/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Kolaran
Kendrin McKinley: Gilnean Rogue
10/10 I like that :)

Mine:

Reply Quote
12/03/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Sandse
Hmm...6/10 I like the name, but I dont feel Sin'dorei from it.

Is it due to the lack of "Blood" "Sun" "Dawn" "Phoenix" "Crimson" or "-strider" in the surname?

(Also to whoever rates names next, skip my post)
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
Oliaridyn Glimmergaunt - Male Night Elf Rogue
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
12/03/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Kolaran
Is it due to the lack of "Blood" "Sun" "Dawn" "Phoenix" "Crimson" or "-strider" in the surname?

Maybe....I dont know. The first name seems off too. The first name seems almost....Orcish? Im not sure what it is, but Im not getting Sin'dorei.

12/03/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Oudyn
Oliaridyn Glimmergaunt - Male Night Elf Rogue

Hm...5/10. First name is alright, the last name doesnt really seem...real, if you know what I mean.

RATE THESE!:

Edited by Sandse on 12/3/2012 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]