We need a server Xfer blizz. we need it bad.

85 Undead Priest
Decade says hi,
This realm had its prime and crest. Now it's at its trough. Just how it goes.
I pop on this toon to play on Archimonde, and it's like a ghost town. I really don't
get how you guys can handle such boredom. After all, you play a game to enjoy yourselves
not to hope for server merging because it will not happen. A transfer is $25, it is affordable and the result is great. High populated realms do not always mean more trolls or douchebags. Think of it, it's worth it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decade, one rogue that everybody loves that left Archimonde
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Warrior
yeah the 5 v 4 TB's really blow my mind.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue

Not much trolls

Clearly you missed BC.

Archimonde really was a great server back in the day.
Reply Quote

Not much trolls

Clearly you missed BC.

Archimonde really was a great server back in the day.

I played at start of Wrath, so yes I missed BC. I'm saying around this time still aren't much trolls/people who can decently troll

I understand the horde was dominating in Wrath from what I heard (I was a 60 twink, mostly outside duotar or running around hilsbrad/stv for world pvp) but the community was still great in Wrath :>
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
BC or bust, Vanilla has it's all stars and people that remember it but the BC forum crew was golden and filled with Asians.
Reply Quote
This server is completely dead. It's sad, because it was a nice place. I'm hoping people return for the xpac.

Because the server is so bad, I'm not buying the xpac until I see how many people are playing after it's launched. I'm not paying 25 per character to move, unless they drop it to less than $5.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
this thread is irrelevant

ALL SHALL XFER TO KEL'THUZAD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We were the last 25 man guild to try and stick it out on this server hoping what you all are hoping that when the NEXT exp pack comes out things will be better.

Let me save you all some grief and trouble.

Move now, don't wait, yes some people come back but do you really want to pin your hopes on 50 or even 100 people rolling back only to quit in another 2 months and your left looking for 3 people to fill a 10 man raid group?

Don't make the same mistake we did, trying to hang on in the hopes more would come or we could get people to xfer here (lol), transfer before the expansion and enjoy a full server with all the things you you pine about now with the good old days of pvp and competitive raiding.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Such an absolute shame, I played on Archimonde since February of 2005 and I remember it ALWAYS having a >400 queue.

Of course none of my WoW buddies came back for the new expansion and 90% of all the people I remember probably haven't even logged on in at least two years.

I'd love to come back but it looks like Archimonde will stay (at least for now) a ghost town of memories.

A-all I want to do is sit in the city and screw around in trade chat like the old days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We were the last 25 man guild to try and stick it out on this server hoping what you all are hoping that when the NEXT exp pack comes out things will be better.

Let me save you all some grief and trouble.

Move now, don't wait, yes some people come back but do you really want to pin your hopes on 50 or even 100 people rolling back only to quit in another 2 months and your left looking for 3 people to fill a 10 man raid group?

Don't make the same mistake we did, trying to hang on in the hopes more would come or we could get people to xfer here (lol), transfer before the expansion and enjoy a full server with all the things you you pine about now with the good old days of pvp and competitive raiding.

No love for Archetype :(.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]