To the ppl who left Anub

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am quite amazed that someone remembered that. Yes, your guess was right.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/07/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Chastityqt
I am quite amazed that someone remembered that. Yes, your guess was right.

Just googled "creighton anub"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Man, those archives are classic. I forgot I used to have a Priest called Icebro and I forgot about Remecus' epic posting on all his characters to make a forum discussion.

Nostalgia swept over me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Where is everypony? I wanna fist pump with all my homebois down at the club! I'll put dat green on your screen!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I am definitely excited to see what blizzard puts out.

Its not fun for the alliance on this realm, and I assume the same goes for the horde. There is no real challenge playing on this realm, no world pvp, or alliance vs horde interactions. The alliance on this realm is a ghost town, and sadly to say I have many high end chars on this realm because it used to be good, it really did.

I hope blizzard helps all Anub Arak'ers enjoy their gaming experience by helping us fix this gap in population.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
04/03/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Greaterfeast
Why you keep coming back to this forum? Which is almost pathetic.

no, why YOU keep coming back to this forum???
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/10/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Vexatio
Why you keep coming back to this forum? Which is almost pathetic.

Who are you?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hai
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
Good server

I recommend everyone transfer to this server

You won't be disappoint
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Chew, get off my forums
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
04/10/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Greaterfeast

Who are you?

who am i? who am I?!
the powerful,
the pleasurable...
the indestructible mushu!

seriously, though, i'm hurt you dont remember me, considering all the times i've killed you when you came to "take over" stormwind. you just repressing those painful memories or something?

:)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Who are you?

who am i? who am I?!
the powerful,
the pleasurable...
the indestructible mushu!

seriously, though, i'm hurt you dont remember me, considering all the times i've killed you when you came to "take over" stormwind. you just repressing those painful memories or something?

:)

Are you mentally sick? I'd say "so what?". I killed you as well. That doesnt explain who u r at all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Chris is a meanie :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yep, so mean
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Are you mentally sick? I'd say "so what?". I killed you as well. That doesnt explain who u r at all.

are YOU mentally sick? pretty sure the little box next to this post that says "vexatio" explains who i r ( <--- trying to keep my typing at your level there)

and all you ever do is heal when you visit sw, so unless you figured out some way to rejuvenate me to death, im pretty much safe from being killed by you.

on an unrelated note, are we anub'arakians or anub'arakites?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

are YOU mentally sick? pretty sure the little box next to this post that says "vexatio" explains who i r ( <--- trying to keep my typing at your level there)

and all you ever do is heal when you visit sw, so unless you figured out some way to rejuvenate me to death, im pretty much safe from being killed by you.

on an unrelated note, are we anub'arakians or anub'arakites?

Are you twelve years old?
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=770
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=5570
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=8921

the little box next to this post that says "vexatio" explains who i r

Who?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
so.... moonfire, insect swarm, and faerie fire (which only does damage if you're tanking. even then, bearly any damage)

this is supposed to convince me of your deadly potential?

I've been lurking on this realm since vanilla on. when remecus showed us what pvp actually MEANT out during ogri'la dailies, not you jokesters who kiddie camp the stormwind gate.

I've been here forever, just content to passively scan the forums every once in a while.

the point of your post is just silly. lots of people spent a significant duration of their WoW experience on this server, and they have every right to frequent it.

what, only people who are currently playing on this server can post here?

who's the twelve year old again?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Both of you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So what? Why do I have to listen your crap? I'm not your mom.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Two no names duking it on the Anub'arak forums, admission is free. Check it out.
<3Broskiller.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]