THERAMORE ISLES & STORMWIND,(WPVP EVENT)!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fellow HORDE MEMBERS, Nefarik Here Back with another VeCo World WAR....2!!!

Things will be a little different but our goal will still be the same, getting a whole bunch of people together to @!!! face and to have a fun time, Last VeCo war we had about 5 raids full of horde and about 4 full raids of alliance......there was lag...BUT we hope the turn out will still be the same or greater, BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THE PAST!!!.

APRIL 29th 6pm SERVER TIME That is the Day and Time that we will be starting this event so mark it on your calendars tell your friends and guildies because once again will make it a day you will never forget. Will do our best to make it a huge success as we did last time.

NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS

I said before this event will be a little different, that's because our goal here is not to only destroy Theramore Isles But to eradicate everyone there including the main reason, "lady Proodmoore" her time has come & gone and now we will put an end to her life and everyone she holds dear to.
Once Theramore Isles is NO MORE!! we head to STORMWIND and WE leave NOTHING, the KING WILL DIE BUT its not the king we want, IT'S THE PEOPLE WE WANT slaughtering every last man, women and child. As well to BURN THE CITY TO THE GROUND. EVERYTHING MUST DIE!!

Last time we went we took out all 4 cities but there wasn't much time in the night left to keep it going, THIS TIME!!! our full focus will be STORMWIND and everything in it.
CALL YOUR BROTHERS TO ARMS, RAISE YOUR WEAPONS AND BAND TOGETHER TO TAKE OUT ONE COMMON ENEMY THE ALLIANCE ,

With this expansion ending and a new one around the corner this seems fitting for the final chapter of Theramore isles and the destruction of the alliance foot hold in Dustwallow marsh !!""SPOILER"!! seeing how in the next expansion Theramore isles will be completely obliterated. we will be the one's to say "yes we were there, and we were the ones that had a key roll in it's destruction".

WITH ALL THIS SAID AND DONE, ALLIANCE, THIS IS TO YOU. BRING YOUR BANNERS AND ARMY'S BECAUSE ON APRIL 29th YOU BETTER BE READY BECAUSE WILL BE GATHERING OUR FORCES AND WE WILL BRING THE BATTLE TO YOUR DOOR STEP....

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

P.S. We hope it goes well ill be asking guilds in the weeks to come to gather up and to assist, whisper me in game for Questions, concerns or opinions ill be on Nefarik if anyone wants to talk to me, As Well point blank will be hosting it again....but really its just me. :)
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
Eh... Nah.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
No thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Armys is a terrible way to spell armies. Because because because because I opened the door got on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur. Seriously. This is a nice idea but I don't see any of veco being up for anything at this point. Sitting on the hill in org Afk till your dungeon pops is not being an "Active" member of the community.
Reply Quote
Way to be a downer Zero. You can start wPvP any peak time on this server, and get at least 15-20 on each side involved. I don't see why a planned event couldn't get a few raids together.

I think this is a great idea! You can certainly count on me being there, and I'll try to rally as many of the Guardians as I can. Besides I can't let you hurt my precious Lady Proudmoore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'd be more then willing to lend help for the Alliance side of things, naturally.

And as for Zero: Ignore him. He's a trade chat troll, so pretty positive he does his share of ignoring World PvP. :\
Reply Quote
The Order of the Dragon will be there for sure
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
See you on the battlefield...you've got 25 days to practice, use them wisely. You'll need them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm not sure if this is conventional but, what if the Alliance attacks Ogrimmar an hour before this starts, just to screw with the Horde? I mean, forget Theramore, why don't we just attack Ogrimmar at 5pm, and slaughter everything? Because:

Orcs: Green skinned brutes, destroyed our forest
Trolls: Low-lives, just generally unappealing
Tauren: Well I actually like Tauren
Goblins: Generally a disgusting race
Undead: Foul abominations
Blood Elves: Arcane addicts, disgraceful
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
I'm not sure if this is conventional but, what if the Alliance attacks Ogrimmar an hour before this starts, just to screw with the Horde? I mean, forget Theramore, why don't we just attack Ogrimmar at 5pm, and slaughter everything? Because:

Orcs: Green skinned brutes, destroyed our forest
Trolls: Low-lives, just generally unappealing
Tauren: Well I actually like Tauren
Goblins: Generally a disgusting race
Undead: Foul abominations
Blood Elves: Arcane addicts, disgraceful

http://gifs.gifbin.com/sw50sw8sw578.gif
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Sounds fun, hope I can be there to help stop the horde in their tracks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yes I am a trade chat troll :3 I enjoy it. But seriously... I gave up on trying to foster any sort of actual WPvP. Like I said Good Idea. I just don't see an epic battle happening in theramore. I see Smart alliance members chilling in the top of the tower and picking horde off. It's a very defensible position and I expect it would either be one sided or very stalematey.
TLDR
People are going to QQ when someone kills them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
/snort @ the Grinch in wolf's clothing

This was great fun last time Point Blank threw a party, and I plan to attend.
Edited by Aovi on 4/5/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Anyone remember the last time PB put together a WPVP event???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYaVBPYJ_80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKrDygc-w_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRlR5n-Iovc&feature=relmfu
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I will inform my employers at once.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hell Yes! It's been forever since someone brought wpvp to Theramore.

P.S. While your there please kill Jaina Proudmoore
Reply Quote
This is precisely the kind of cold-blooded, murderous behavior I would expect from that monster you call a "Warchief". Now that Deathwing is gone, I hope that Thrall returns to his rightful place and puts a stop to it...if the Alliance doesn't stop it first.

As for your intentions for Theramore and the Lady Jaina...

The Guardians of Azeroth stand ready to put a stop to your threat.

((See you on the 29th! *waves*))
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]