LF Horde!!

85 Human Warlock
I have several Ali's interested in acquiring Halaa Battle Tokens, for the two Talbuk mounts that require them for purchase.

If any lvl 80+ horde are interested in the same, I was thinking of a "Meet n Mash". ;) Trading kills in groups so that we stockpile the tokens for all.

I know we're supposed to "hate" each other in game, but who's to say we can't scratch each others backs once in a while! ;)

If you're interested, just send me an in-game shout / mail / w.e, and we'll get the ball rolling on a good day & time for all.

*Any Ali that I do not know, but are interested, give me a shout as well!

~Tanny <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thanks to Vinji from <Veritas>, we are gathering horde forces!!

We are looking to set this up this Fri / Sat, depending on whats best for the masses.

If you want in, contact soon. Don't miss out!!!

~Tanny
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Day and time has been set!! It's going down THIS week.... (weekend of 4/13, as last weekend was a holiday.) So if you're interested get in touch asap for raid inv. Me for Ali, or contact Paticakes <Veritas> horde side for further info.

Thanks again to all that helped set this up!!

~Tanny <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Is one of the Alliance interested named Dezi?
Reply Quote
I want to go!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/10/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Kennay
Is one of the Alliance interested named Dezi?

Heya Kennay!! Dez will most likely be there as he's my closest friend in game.

I know a few on horde side have had some run-ins with him however, he's said he'd play nice for this.

Btw, I was with him in the LFR right before you came to DW horde, when you announced you were joining us. ;) Welcome once again.

~Tanny
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

If I'm not raiding/arenaing I'd like to beat up Dezi a bit :D

Also, /highfive for signing with a '~<Name>'. First person I've seen besides me that does that :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/11/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Woodiey
what time? - you said this weekend, but didn't give a time? (server time please)

Please contact Paticakes <Veritas> horde side for further info. You will need to be IN the raid group(s) for the tokens to rake up. If you're just planning on coming to spoil this, be aware that the opposing faction (whichever it may be) will handle this.

*A warning to all. Anyone not in either an Ali or Horde raid group that has been set up for this will be noted as fair game for the opposing faction. This has been formed by / with both sides interests taken into consideration. After everyone has gotten enough tokens, normal PvP most likely will ensue.

Accomplish n have fun!!

Thanks,
~Tanny
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Also, /highfive for signing with a '~<Name>'. First person I've seen besides me that does that :P

It must be a lock thing. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/12/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Vinji
Not sure if patti told you but im gonna be a little late. Im gonna get off work when it starts but ill be home asap!

That's fine. I have a couple that will be about 15mins late as well due to RL. Hope to see you there as soon as you can. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It's going down tonight!! (Friday)

Get with faction contacts for calendar / raid inv's. Don't miss out!!!

~Tanny
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ty All for Coming. We Had a great time and appreciate your help!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
As well to you guys!! Was an amazing turn out for both factions and everyone got more than enough tokens for both mounts!!

Thanks again to all that came as well to Patti & Vin from <Veritas> that helped me set this up thru realid. ;)

~Tanny <3
Edited by Tantricks on 4/14/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]