Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This very well is the worst server I have ever been on in my life. For any game. I'm not here to cry all about it though; I know people feel the same way. I just wanted to point a few things out for Blizzard if they somehow haven't noticed yet:
- The most people I've seen in TB in the past 3 months is 11 people. (This was one time. I usually see 7-8). That's a joke.
- The economy, due to lack of people to contribute, is just horrible. IF you can find anything on the auction house in the first place, its usually 100-1,000 gold overpriced, depending on the item.
- You can forget about doing anything without using raid/group finder unless you're willing to recruit people for 1-3 hours or have a group of friends already willing to go with you (which I imagine is a sliver of the population).
- 99.9% of the time it feels like there is literally ZERO world PvP taking place. Other than the seldom one man that attacks Orgrimmar/Stormwind for fun, I have never seen any kind of Player vs. Player interaction on this "PvP" server.
These are only a few points of the numerous issues with this server's population, but I'm only listing these as these four points alone are enough to ruin the experience for anyone on this server. So I get to my point:
Blizzard, I am humbly begging you. Please do something for us. I personally feel that over time, this company has lost it's respect for us, the players. It seems to be all about the money now. This is the only time I would ever be happy to be proven wrong in any way.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.