Blizz Please Merge dalv to another Realm

85 Orc Hunter
Dalv is entirely dead only a handful of people are on at a time. Guilds are dead, auction house is dead, there's just no flow in it any more. By now there's a bunch of posts already about the same issue from multiple people and it seems pretty clear that everyone feels the same.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I started playing wow on dalv, and its sad that it has gotten this bad. This toon i ended up transferring to a new high pop realm. I still have my rogue boneye on dalv but don't play it much cause so dam dead there :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Just think, if everyone on the forums crying about a server merge logged on at the same time you might actually be able to field a raid! :o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yea I agree, I was on Drak'thul and merged here, but that was about 2 years ago maybe. I still have all my toons on here but i havent been able to do much because the server is so dead. Harmful Intent pretty much runs the Horde side now, its terrible. Got 6 85s and nothing to do with them. Cmon, merge us or give us free xfers out.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
04/05/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Holybublz
I started playing wow on dalv, and its sad that it has gotten this bad. This toon i ended up transferring to a new high pop realm. I still have my rogue boneye on dalv but don't play it much cause so dam dead there :(

Even if all the players like you came back horde would still suck. Its not the amount of horde its the quality and most of you suck and wouldn't do anything anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Honestly I used to be part of the "stop crying" crowd, but I've changed my stance. Horde side isn't dead because people are bad. Horde side is dead because people no longer have fun playing there, because there is nobody to play with. This is a game. Telling a bunch of kids that the population is dying because they are terrible is unfair, and untrue. I was no longer having fun on horde side, I am not bad at this game and horde side was not dying because of my being there. I paid blizzard money to go back to ally side because it is more fun, because there are twice as many people. This clearly works for blizzard. They are making a killing off of unhappy people on small servers/factions. With the exception of name changes server mergers are not difficult. Lets not blame the kids for blizzards greed.

If you would like to yell at me and tell me I'm bad in-game please be my guest. I very much enjoy hearing myself talk.

lets just assume that you all being awful isn't helping though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Majority =/= "all" =) im back =P and worse then ever
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Whommp
Just think, if everyone on the forums crying about a server merge logged on at the same time you might actually be able to field a raid! :o

Raids are 5 man now? And it is pretty hard to organize 5 people that post on the forums months apart.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]