Incoming: 250,000 More Beta Invites

Um, it's beta testing, so maybe some of the process has to do with what kind of system you're running the game on?
Better hardware, quicker invite?
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Um, it's beta testing, so maybe some of the process has to do with what kind of system you're running the game on?
Better hardware, quicker invite?

no.. running a beta means you want equipment from the whole spectrum.. good bad old new.. you want to make sure your stuff works on as many platforms as possible.. not just the elite machines.

thats how game companies decide the "minimum requirements" needed.
Edited by Sinndra on 4/5/2012 12:38 PM PDT
90 Tauren Death Knight
04/05/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Clyamidius
I got mine!!!
Whaddya know? So did I. Of course its hard to test anything right now when certain alliance members are just ganking.
Gank them back. This is war brother! When Ill get mine. Ill come help gank them back
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is getting aggrivating :(
90 Undead Mage
got mine now just waiting to get logged in been logging into server for 40 mins now hope it's gonna let me sometime today:) thanks a bunch blizz:)
85 Dwarf Shaman
04/05/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Soofried
got mine now just waiting to get logged in been logging into server for 40 mins now hope it's gonna let me sometime today:) thanks a bunch blizz:)
ok so at least we know that invites are still going out.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
while a number of ppl have posted account stats so far all of said ppl have one thing in common they havent gotten their invite yet... until we find ppl who have gotten their invite and get THEM to post start date and other such factors we wont be any closer to figuring out blizz's criteria in the mean time i will check my battle.net status page daily and likely play other games while i wait for my invite or may 15th whichever comes first (although the way things are going im pretty certain it will be may 15th that comes first)
85 Worgen Druid
Happy Kirby dance!! <(' '<) <(' ' )> (>' ')>
85 Worgen Death Knight
No beta for me :(
1 Goblin Shaman
no he said hes been waiting for 40 min.. so he got it 40 min or sometime before that
90 Undead Mage
i started in oct. of 2006 hope that helps:)
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Looks like I've missed out on an invite yet again... next time, hopefully! :D
90 Orc Death Knight
Any concrete proof that the invites are still being sent out for this wave?
90 Undead Mage
ya i just got home from work i'll check email and see what time i got it:)
90 Orc Death Knight
Hang in there bro...we're all in the same boat. My account is from Vanilla and I'm still not in.
90 Undead Mage
got my email at 1:54 AM guessing thats pacific time
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/05/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Soofried
ya i just got home from work i'll check email and see what time i got it:)

you are in '06.. im in '09 /sad face.. still another wave or two for me
87 Worgen Hunter
still dont have mine hope i get it today if not ok by me
90 Orc Death Knight
If the computer can flag 1 account p/second, this wave is going to take around 69 hours. Bash said a day or so for all of the invites to go out. Has anyone gotten an invite within the past hour (Bnet, not e-mail)?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]