Incoming: 250,000 More Beta Invites

100 Night Elf Death Knight
Are people getting invites still? i've been playing since 08, so i hope i get in soon
100 Human Paladin
04/05/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Derax
I don't drink Coffee, I did have a white chocolate Mocha from starbucks.

This has espresso in it, which is coffee....

/facepalm
04/05/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Krastos
MY hope rised when i saw this then i checked my account summary and my smile went upside down. I know its still going but......I started in Wrath and got AP in nov.....so :(

im playing wow since BC(2007) and i still dont have the beta inv

Uhhh, I've been playing since november 29th 2004 and I'm an annual pass holder and I don't have access yet
Edited by Sekiu on 4/5/2012 10:34 AM PDT
90 Goblin Shaman
My husband got in, but not me yet. =( I will patiently wait while watching him and enjoy the closer view. That and unlike watching a video I can tell him what to do. Maybe next time I'll get mine. *crosses fingers and waits*
87 Night Elf Mage
04/05/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Shaboink

a watched pot never boils.

think about that one for a while...

liar....it will just gotta watch it for a while

apparently the meaning of that saying is completely lost on you.

it means that the more you think about something that you're waiting for, the longer it seems to take to get there.

NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.
90 Blood Elf Priest
When did the people receiving beta invites in this wave apply for the annual pass?
85 Troll Death Knight
well League of Legends anyone?
90 Orc Warrior
@Kastros You dont got one because you dont got AP...........I do.
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/05/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Sekiu

im playing wow since BC(2007) and i still dont have the beta inv

Uhhh, I've been playing since november 29th 2004 and I'm an annual pass holder and I don't have access yet

yeah it sucks to wait
75 Human Priest
I'm like everyone else, and I totally want to get into the beta. I have an AP and all that jazz. When the beta first came out and I saw that we werent all going to get in right off the bat, I set myself a challenge. I made a priest on my friend's server and decided to see how far I could level her before I got my invite. So far I'm level 45. This gives me something to do so I'm not continually stressing about my invite.
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/05/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Colgasivee
@Kastros You dont got one because you dont got AP...........I do.

DUDE i have AP since it came out
85 Troll Death Knight
Do this amoreyn i hit 85 with 1 day 1 hour of gameplay without granting levels good luck!
85 Pandaren Hunter
Beta is about worthless when you have over a thousand people standing on the very first quest giver. The only thing you can do is run around and do the emotes that are available.

I don't think Blizz was very prepared for this beta. You know it's bad when you can't even log in because the Log-in server is TOO BUSY. =P
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Beta is about worthless when you have over a thousand people standing on the very first quest giver. The only thing you can do is run around and do the emotes that are available.

I don't think Blizz was very prepared for this beta. You know it's bad when you can't even log in because the Log-in server is TOO BUSY. =P

Yes but not everyone wants to test panda land (by panda land I mean the new panda race and their starter quests). The only problem I would have is the the whole login issue :p I want to test other stuff.
Edited by Derax on 4/5/2012 10:42 AM PDT
04/05/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Zethan
When did the people receiving beta invites in this wave apply for the annual pass?

I think we did ours Jan/ Feb.
Husband got his invite last night.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]