Incoming: 250,000 More Beta Invites

85 Blood Elf Mage
Well I am not complaining about not getting an invite I made my account nov of 07 so itll be a while before I get invite just look at the perks though youll EVENTUALLY get into beta and maybe by the time u get in it more stuff will be available to test and you also got a free mount and FREE diablo 3 so cant beat that especially if you where already planning on buying D3 like myself
YAY! Hopefully i get mine! :)
90 Night Elf Warrior
I just wanna know why they said that you would be invited to the beta based on subscription time, etc. and some of us from 2004 still don't have invites. I know we'll eventually get in, it's just frustrating that they didn't stick to their word about the procedure for invites.
74 Worgen Warlock
04/05/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Derax
Go play Tribes Ascend BF3 and MW3 are all bad.

Tribes?

SHAZBOT!
1 Tauren Warrior
Bashiok
Community Manager

Edited by Bashiok on 4/4/12 6:05 PM (PDT)
That’s right -- we’re in the process of sending 250,000 additional beta-test invites to Annual Pass holders. Keep an eye on your email and Battle.net

wen am i gitting invited i ben watting ever sence mop came out on bata test
90 Troll Shaman
04/05/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Fastdps
Well I am not complaining about not getting an invite I made my account nov of 07 so itll be a while before I get invite just look at the perks though youll EVENTUALLY get into beta and maybe by the time u get in it more stuff will be available to test and you also got a free mount and FREE diablo 3 so cant beat that especially if you where already planning on buying D3 like myself

u paying WoW for 12 months Thats more expensive then both combined

Playing WoW for the year , buying Diablo3 , and a mount all together are alot more than simply playing wow for a year and getting the other two for free.
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/05/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Fastdps

u paying WoW for 12 months Thats more expensive then both combined

True but people have called in and cancelled it before I been reading, so if you do that you lose your perks no D3 no beta and no mount anymore. 84.99 for D3 and the mount assuming D3 will be 59.99 and mount is 25 as other buyable mounts. I plan on playing WoW for a year anyways so I figured no big deal no money outta my pocket and I actually saved money
85 Night Elf Druid
Ill wait a few hours i guess.
T.T
90 Night Elf Druid
Was so excited to see the invite in my inbox.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still no invite for me...
85 Dwarf Shaman
04/05/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Fastdps
Im just wanting to Know when the next wave is it seems like the way its goin i wont get it till next wave i heard Bashion will tell u when
im gonna assume once they wave is done the next won't be till after PAXeast
I am in! See you all in Pandaria!
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/05/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Kaathe
Go play Tribes Ascend BF3 and MW3 are all bad.

Tribes?

SHAZBOT!

VGS VGS
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]