Incoming: 250,000 More Beta Invites

90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/05/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Jurlock
This string violinist is amazing, good music too. Thanks Derax for linking that.

Your Welcome, I listen to her all the time love it.
85 Draenei Death Knight
Account Activated
11/27/07

Annual Pass?
10/21/11 5:00 PM

And yes, I did it 2 hours AFTER IT WENT LIVE!
Edited by Zalaíria on 4/5/2012 11:41 AM PDT
81 Gnome Mage
What about us non Annual Pass holders? When are we going to get our invites? This is ridiculous! I pay just as much as everyone else and deserve to get an invite!

/rawr?
//AmIDoinItRight?

annual pass holders signed that we have to keep our accounts active for the year or we lose our rights to the benefits. they have to let all of the annual pass people into the beta, it was one of the perks we sold our wowsouls for a year for. Opt ins are basicallly "hey if ya need more people please look at me". if you pay as much as everyone else, and werent gonna leave, why didnt you get an annual pass? unfortunately for opt ins, you'll get yours probably after all of the pass holders get in, if theres room.
90 Undead Warlock
What about us non Annual Pass holders? When are we going to get our invites? This is ridiculous! I pay just as much as everyone else and deserve to get an invite!

/rawr?
//AmIDoinItRight?

annual pass holders signed that we have to keep our accounts active for the year or we lose our rights to the benefits. they have to let all of the annual pass people into the beta, it was one of the perks we sold our wowsouls for a year for. Opt ins are basicallly "hey if ya need more people please look at me". if you pay as much as everyone else, and werent gonna leave, why didnt you get an annual pass? unfortunately for opt ins, you'll get yours probably after all of the pass holders get in, if theres room.

Honey, I think he was trolling you.
85 Human Paladin
I just got mine!

THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!!!!
90 Gnome Warlock

Detecting Sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it?
90 Troll Rogue
What does the actual beta invite look like? Is it World of Warcraft MoP beta under your warcraft games or something?
86 Worgen Druid
Subscriber from 08 with no invite (just in case people want stats) Will check through the day but I kind of doubt I'm going to get in with this since I got my AP in 2012, not 2011.
90 Draenei Shaman
Sarcasm via text can be a tricky one. You can't hear drawn-out vowels or those slight hints of annoyance when all you get are some letters on a screen :3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still no invite :/ so much for beta access when it goes live. http://s19.postimage.org/raxj5aejl/Get_Free_Diablo_III_With_World_of_Warcraft_Annua.jpg
81 Gnome Mage

but he's a gnome... gnomes arent trolls. :D
90 Troll Hunter
So having signed for annual pass if i missed (failed to renew) subscription for a month or few days, am I not eligible for beta invite? I mean my account is currently active.
76 Tauren Warrior
Even if you have access, that doesn't mean you're playing.

Login server is getting crushed.
85 Draenei Death Knight
Eh, they meant beta invites will START when it goes live, not everybody get's in ASAP.
90 Worgen Hunter
Yep still no beta invite, was hoping I would get it last night. 7/1/05 game start 10/21/11 AP start, and since 7/1/05 I havent missed a single month of sub to the game.
Edited by Brunuxor on 4/5/2012 11:49 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just for more reference points

Wow start:
12/14/04

AP:
10/24/11

Gametime:
~64 months

no invite
90 Undead Warlock

but he's a gnome... gnomes arent trolls. :D

Gnome on Gnome crime, a shame really. You're almost as cute as my gobby, too bad you make the cutest noises when you die <3
85 Undead Hunter
Wonder how many per hour they process.. I feel like this isn't my wave :P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]