Rejoining the world..... of Warcraft.

70 Draenei Warrior
Hello All! I am returning to Warcraft after several years of silence and am wondering if anybody I know is still around. My former main was a night elf hunter by the name of "Daves" aka "Kuranthor". I raided bt/hyjal/sunwell with Tribute for a few months when I quit shortly before WOTLK came out. I'm just wondering if people from back then still are around and play. It seems Findecano is no longer a part of the forums :(. If Phaelan, Aleros, Snutch, Dadragonfly, and so on still play, say something! I miss you fgts.

Anyway,
Hello Tlord, it's nice to see you again.
Reply Quote
27 Night Elf Rogue
When I first saw your name, I thought it read !@#$%^s.

Welcome back~
Reply Quote
27 Night Elf Rogue
haaa it didnt show.
Reply Quote
may i suggest a realm transfer for u?? the server is dead now then when it was when u wer here
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Phaelan has been gone for ages...I miss him dearly. I don't believe any of those you mentioned are still around on Thunderlord in any way, but they may be lurking otherwise.

This server doesn't have much to offer in terms of the old guard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/21/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Yijiao
I don't believe any of those you mentioned are still around on Thunderlord in any way,

Snutch comes on every now and then, he's in Shattered now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Regardless of the population i still think this server has the best community of any ive ever been on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]