what keeps you playing a paladin?

85 Blood Elf Paladin

I couldn't agree more, this is why I play my Paladin too. I have so much more fun playing almost any other class, but I've put too much time into this Pally.

I do not relate to that sentiment at all. What does that crap matter? You guys outta play the classes you find the most fun.

I do play the classes that I find the most fun. You typically wouldn't see me on my Paladin unless I was doing dailies, raid, RBGs, farming, etc. My point was, if mounts, vanity pets/items and achievements were account bound, my Paladin would be SO dusty.

After years of "main-ing" (for a lack of better worse to use), for me anyway, it gets boring. But people trust me to do my job, especially on my Paladin...so I'm kind-of stuck. >.<
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
My druid has my achievements, but my paladin has the gear. Also I enjoy paladin tanking more.
So I play the paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I think im an in the closet masochist so i always end up going back to my paly despite how many times blizzard craps all over the ret paladin with armor that looks totally horrid and not a single decent looking set (thank god for transmog) and consitantly caters to whiners always making sure ret is a bottom of the pack spec. Somehow no matter how many times i quit i end up right back at the paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm too lazy to level another character
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
First toon, all the stuff he has, able to base jump at will, and of course, the fabulous, fabulous hair :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Mounts.
Achievements.
Vanity pets/items.

Literally, those are the only reasons. If said things were account-bound, I'd switch in a hot second.

I couldn't agree more, this is why I play my Paladin too. I have so much more fun playing almost any other class, but I've put too much time into this Pally.

All of this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mounts.
Achievements.
Vanity pets/items.

Literally, those are the only reasons. If said things were account-bound, I'd switch in a hot second.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love being a pally healer. Its just awesome to save a tank from the brink of death when he runs way ahead of you or fails to mitigate damage or doesnt move out of somethimg that he shouldnt stand in. Divine light crit for 50k + holy shock crit for 17k + 45k full power WoG = amazing.

Plus I like to feel useful. So having buffs and auras is a definite plus to me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The lack of Sparkle Cow in this thread displeases me.

So I fixed it.

Also, Paladins are boss.
Reply Quote
Playing a paladin lets me smash things with massive two-hander whilst having awesome hair.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
***sparkle cow***

I play my Paladin because I love being the ultimate CC target.
Edited by Bromalferdon on 4/9/2012 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No matter how many alts I level, he was my first maxed level character, so he's always gonna be around...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
SWC
Mounts.
Achievements.
Vanity pets/items.

Same, If I could move all my toys, achievements, reputations, archaeology progress, mounts/pets, to another character I would. Paladins aren't bad but I've been playing a paladin main for a few xpacs now. They've kinda lost a bit of excitement to them.

Ret does look to be pretty cool in mop, prot is kinda meh, and couldn't care less about holy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Ive wanted to quit maining my paladin many many times...

But this is the first class in the game when I first started playing that I really clicked with... a few years later I still log into this character more than all my others..... Ive grown quite attached to my paladin :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ONE
Not entirely sure why, but I tend to go for the heavy armor characters in most games I play. The fact that blood elves didn't have warriors when I started helped the decision. Now I'm just too lazy to play another toon. I have 2 max lv alts that I can't be bothered to play for some reason.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
warriors suck for pvp. Thats why.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
what else, this class is (easy mode) i v got a paladin myself and to be honest..

it feels cheap, it has all the ridiculous burst with good mechanics of defense with that being said

it isnt balance at all
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Achivement-Points really... :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]