how is this realm?

85 Orc Shaman
im looking for a new place to nest, would like to find a raiding guild and a place for me to have a great time with my friend i play with.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I don't know anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
You can find raiding guilds on Arathor, just not on Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
hell i will go ally just lookin for a new place hehe
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Turn back now while you still can!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
This realm isnt that great, I suggest finding another realm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a hardcore raiding guild that's going to get you a world first, you're going to be pretty limited. On the other hand, there are lots of solid guilds, you don't have login problems, and the trolls / ninjas are limited and known on the server. There are worse servers, I'm sure.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I like it. It's nice. Although, I do miss old Bronzebeard from days gone. /sniffle
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Albeit , We are one of the larger populated guilds "This Realm", the runs are not scheduled much, but We do run pretty regular, i dont run much cause I really only do BG's and such... but your welcome to join and see who you might click with in terms of raids. Usually most are running them right after server resets on Tuesdays.
Edited by Fleshhealer on 4/12/2012 4:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
For Horde, I find it a great place for PvP, but that's just me.

I am not a Raider so i can't speak for that subject/activity.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i was on this server and it is mostly gold farmers there so i transferred off
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]