LONG LIVE KING VARIAN WRYNN.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
04/06/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Played
LONG LIVE KING VARIAN WRYNN.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
HUNTING? TODAY THE ALLIANCE STORMED THE GATES OF ORGRIMMAR
You still don't understand, I've been hunting you for a long time since our first Forum battle, I've been watching, waiting...
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Mauricé
entire population in one sweep.

Oh, you haven't heard about the convoy yet? I know, it must be hard for you to recognize that so many of your comrades died, but your feeble mind will come to realization soon enough, scum.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Your siege on the gates of Orgrimmar ended in complete failure. You didn't even cause any Irreplaceable damage. Merely pawns in a greater war. However, we took the life of the "Alliance Commander". Go on, Cry back to your king. Oh yeah, we have his son.
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Mauricé
we have his son.

I am in the throne room right now and I can verify that this is false.
we took the life of the "Alliance Commander".

If you weren't so unbelievably blind, you'd be able to see the Commander Havok is completely unharmed and was even talking to you moments ago.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Your siege on the gates of Orgrimmar ended in complete failure. You didn't even cause any Irreplaceable damage. Merely pawns in a greater war. However, we took the life of the "Alliance Commander". Go on, Cry back to your king. Oh yeah, we have his son.

I'D HARDLY CALL WIPING OUT AN ENTIRE CONVOY AND THEN TAKING THEM HOSTAGE A FAILURE. I DON'T EXPECT SUCH A FEEBLE MIND TO UNDERSTAND THE STRATEGIES IN WAR. AND WHILST I DID FALL IN BATTLE, I HAD A SOULSTONE AND THUS I CONTINUE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY. THE COMMANDER OF THE ALLIANCE WILL RETURN IN FAR GREATER NUMBERS AND NOT EVEN THRALL OR GARROSH CAN STOP THE MIGHT OF THE ALLIANCE.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Admit defeat, you're only making your "convoy" look even more foolish than it is now.
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Mauricé
your "convoy"

Of course the convoy of horde slaves we slaughtered and took prisoner is foolish. They're horde after all.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
04/06/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Trhavok
THE COMMANDER OF THE ALLIANCE WILL RETURN IN FAR GREATER NUMBERS

So you're admitting that you are weak against the Horde, and only find safety in numbers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Why do you type in italics? It is very odd.
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Mauricé
and only find safety in numbers.

Funny you should say that when there were about 7 of us and at least 25+ of you. And right next to the capital city as well. Shameful.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
So at the end of the day the Horde still stands strong while the Alliance runs back home with their tails tucked between their legs. Typical day on Stormreaver.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
04/06/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Played
Funny you should say that when there were about 7 of us and at least 25+ of you. And right next to the capital city as well. Shameful.

Funny you should mention those statistics, Isn't it normally 7 of you Vs. a couple level 40s? or a fresh 85?

You guys are about as tough as a pack of bandits that ambush a small item caravan in Skyrim.
Edited by Mauricé on 4/6/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Mauricé
So at the end of the day the Horde still stands strong while the Alliance runs back home with their tails tucked between their legs.

I like the part where you lost the argument so you disregarded all previous evidence of a successful Alliance assault and claim some sort of moral victory. Typical day on Stormreaver.
Reply Quote
or a freshly geared 85?

They were freshly geared, but obviously not freshly trained.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
04/06/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Played
So at the end of the day the Horde still stands strong while the Alliance runs back home with their tails tucked between their legs.

I like the part where you lost the argument so you disregarded all previous evidence of a successful Alliance assault and claim some sort of moral victory. Typical day on Stormreaver.

WELL SAID, BROTHER.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
04/06/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Played
but obviously not freshly trained.

So you feel accomplished by killing multitudes of weak pawns? Hey I bet I can beat up your cat.
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Mauricé
So you feel accomplished by killing multitudes of weak pawns

I was told they were Orgrimmar's finest. Apparently your finest isn't even a close match for the glory and might of King Varian Wrynn's Royal Army.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wo ah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]