Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
04/06/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Ranch
wo ah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah
Zoooooh!
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Mauricé
and your source of that statement? "Our Finest?"

Sergeant Wilaski of the Horde: "I think you'll find you'll be no match for our finest pvpers."

And then this happened...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Well clearly our pawns were enough to finish your team. You aren't even worthy to test our finest PVPers.
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Mauricé
Well clearly our pawns were enough to finish your team. You aren't even worthy to test our finest PVPers.

I see you are still thirsty for death!

Until we meet again.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I look forward to our next encounter on the Field. Perhaps then we shall see if you and your pathetic pig team is worthy enough for the Might of the Horde.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
04/06/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Mauricé
I look forward to our next encounter on the Field. Perhaps then we shall see if you and your pathetic pig team is worthy enough for the Might of the Horde.

NEXT ENCOUNTER? YOU MEAN WHERE WE ASSAULT THE GATES OF ORGRIMMAR FOR 3 HOURS ACQUIRING HUNDREDS OF SK'S (SCUM KILLS). YOU COME IN AND DO 4,000 DMG AND POST SCREENSHOTS ON THE FORUMS. TYPICAL HORDE SCUM.

OUR NEXT ENCOUNTER WILL INVOLVE YOU SPIRIT REZZING. AND OUR 8MAN TEAM WIPED OUT 20-30+ MULTIPLE TIMES. THE MIGHT OF THE ALLIANCE CANNOT BE DENIED.
Edited by Trhavok on 4/7/2012 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
in all honesty, that was a lot of fun, the kind I haven't had on here in a long time
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Does this mean world pvp is back and on realm rivalries are occuring?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I understand this is a pvp server but why in the name of gods guilded gonads are all these people RPing
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
cause its 100x more entertaining then 90% of the crap posted on these forums
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Trhavok used to RP...

then he and his comrades took an arrow in the knee in durotar
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Once again we kill you scum horde
Reply Quote
Trhavok, I've been hunting you for a while. All those times you've camped helpless players. I've made it a goal to personally deliver justice, Well, Justice has been served. I give you the Death of Trhavok!

http://i.imgur.com/A3YPG.jpg

How do you pvp with no binds on your cloak, readiness, fok, feint, redirect or your trinket?
Reply Quote
Trhavok used to RP...

then he and his comrades took an arrow in the knee in durotar

People like you used to use overused and idiotic memes,

But then they just stopped because it was stupid.

Scum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
In during post deletion... I can't get the spacing of my posts to work, so much fail.

Blizzard probably connected the forums to their beta servers like how they connected the beta servers to the live servers and broke the Deathwing encounter a couple weeks ago
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]