@Caturday

85 Blood Elf Warrior
WARRIOR STUFF GOES HERE, POST POST POST.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Caturday is best day?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Enrage uptime any different? Someone was saying they think the bloodthirst crit isn't working.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
Oh wow. Blue post talking about Prot Warrior model. So far I really like the next iteration of Shield Block coming into play they want to try out, in that Shield Block becomes the old school "Block ALL attacks" + Makes them all chance for a crit block. Definitely makes the resource management important, but a bit more static. People have been talking about that being a lackluster idea because all that rage pooling basically meant not enough rage for heroic strike, which they will also be looking at with another change.

Ultimatum: Basically proccing a free HS or Cleave off of Devastate use. I like that they're going to experiment with the proc for ability usage with another ability this time around, though not sure if it'd be too.. whack-a-moley? Dunno. But I like the idea of looking out for two procs, one being resource gain and the other being an offensive use.

Really wish I had my Warrior on beta and not the crummy premade I have available on my friend's account.

E: Also. If Religion was like that, I think I'd like the idea of having fanatics chasing it down for use.
Edited by Clutch on 4/6/2012 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
@Tal

Why would you even try?

the same can be said about religion
try to conform everyone to your way of thinking.

they do the same thing. except mine is actual fact instead of a mythical deity
Religion is like a P....S. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

LOLRELIGION

You do realize that you're being just as annoying as a religious fanatical, right? Obnoxious Atheists are just as annoying, if not more annoying, then people that believe in a deity. Let people do whatever the hell they want to do or believe in until it comes to a point in which it inhibits on your PoV. Which celebrating a holiday does not...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
10man Raid canceled..... that's about it....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs
Also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FswvtkJX4js&feature=player_embedded

Hulk with the EPIC TROLL FACE.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rallying Cry and Last Stand no longer share a cooldown. You can use Rallying Cry to help the raid or to help yourself as a mini Last Stand.

HALLELUJAH
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/06/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Samayael
Rallying Cry and Last Stand no longer share a cooldown. You can use Rallying Cry to help the raid or to help yourself as a mini Last Stand.

HALLELUJAH

wat? where?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Vs

HALLELUJAH

O______________O

E: It's in a blue post responding to the Prot Warrior concerns, if you want the source.
Edited by Clutch on 4/6/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Worgen Warrior
dammit guys, i just had to clear out a bunch of facebook friends for arguing about religion, knock it off in the at day threads
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/06/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Clineron
dammit guys, i just had to clear out a bunch of facebook friends for arguing about religion, knock it off in the at day threads
That. Religion and the Internets dont mix, kitties died for that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/06/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Edgë
That. Religion and the Internets dont mix, kitties died for that.

^^^^

And I need to make some new friends to PvP with. We got any of those here?
Edited by Caargon on 4/6/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I wanna roll a priest to troll people now.

Life Grip is so funny.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
HALLELUJAH

I see what you did there. And if not, I still lol'd personally.
Edited by Oxycut on 4/6/2012 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Noob Island on Tera wasn't so bad, save for the absolute imbeciles populating general chat.
Once I got out of that though it got fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Alright stop with the religion talk.

Crow feast is still NYI!!!!! Blizzard!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]