Got one of the most rare items in the game...

90 Tauren Druid
Just on a whim, I went to Moonglade and was able to purchase a Formal Dangui.
Edited by Bobcat on 4/7/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Taurens and their dresses...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dont hate cause you dont look sexy in a dress...

Mangy mutts hating upon regal bovines, sad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage

I needed that for my lady friend, now i'll never be loved =[

I was told if i ever got that dress i would be married on the spot, i hope you enjoy the heart break you have caused you evil evil tauren

Darn you lumpy meatloaf.

You have cursed this man to the Friendzone, are you happy?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well Tah, you have a point of reference as to when it spawned. With that you can make a WAG and hopefully obtain the next one.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hrrmmmm this sounds like the symptoms of friendzoned.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pull the trigger. I have been on worse servers and really dont care or worry about internet threats. Was thinking about offering it to you, but since you posted the threat, I nix'ed that idea.

Best of luck to ya either decision you choose.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
YOU GLASS SON OF A !@#$%.

I needed that for my lady friend, now i'll never be loved =[
Contrary to popular belief i love you and i show it through beating you... that will never change even if you gave me the prettiest dress in game or not.
Reply Quote
Oh I have heard of a human culture that wears kilts... I figured that the Tauren must be similar except that they need dresses to keep everything covered...
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
04/08/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Ailchú
Oh I have heard of a human culture that wears kilts... I figured that the Tauren must be similar except that they need dresses to keep everything covered...

What happens in Thunder Bluff, stays in Thunder Bluff.

DON'T JUDGE US.Well, OK, you can judge us at the next beauty pageant. But Bobcat doesn't get to win on account of having that dress. In fact, he should be disqualified. Off a cliff.

"Oh, so sorry, Bobcat! I thought that was the door to the dressing room. These leather tents all look the same! tee-hee!"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
04/07/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Bobcat

Pics or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/09/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Matasuntha

Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't have screens but you can look at my armory pic. Tahl' is probably the most amazingly sweet man, also a few moments before he had presented it to me, I had called him a !*@! sandwich. (He had been gone all night then ditched our party again to "do important wpvp things in Stranglethorn".) v.v Now I feel like the !*@! sandwich.
Reply Quote
Hmmm? Tahlasar has a lady friend?

Do tell me their name, I'm always glad to have more on my list when I go victim shopping.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
NP...rather see it go to a person that will enjoy it than have it sit collecting dust in my bank toons G bank. It will spawn again and since I had the forsight to write the date of purchase down, hopefully I have the time frame down.

Enjoy.
Edited by Bobcat on 4/11/2012 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Got one of the most rare items in the game

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Pandafred/companion

Westfall Chicken.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]