Rate the persons xmorg!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree on. On the character page it doesn't look the same in that pose. Straight on it matches pretty well, at least on log in. Wish they'd allow you to choose another pose. Thanks for the rating :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Jez, thanks for the feedback. I see your point. Just want to be a little creative with look. But it's fun to tweak so a tweaking I will go :)
85 Human Paladin
I'm not sure who to rate. Sooooooo, restart. Also, don't comment on my boots, I'm still searching for a matching pair.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Chadicus

not a bad look ;) 7.5/10
you should get the addon mogit! it will help you with your search for the right boots :)
90 Human Paladin
05/02/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Solsticie
any sword ideas for mine or should i stick with what i have?

The wrathful sword matches the shoulders pretty well, I used the wrathful sword with my s2, but i had things to match the grey part of the sword, like a tabard and i was using dorys embrace for the cape, as well as the t10 chest/robe thing.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Raikari 9/10 looks good :)

I've gotten a few responses to the way my pally looks...mainly how i look like a Dk :P...I R DK lol.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Pallyanna 6/10

@Peace 9/10
I love it! I have that as one of my sets too. I call it my Power ranger set and it won me third place in a transmog competition too. Have you considered going for a different weapon? I like to use the 2h [Axe of the Nexus-Kings] off HEROIC Nexus-Prince Shaffar in Mana Tombs.

I think no other weap in the game matches the set as well as mine. The red/silver blade goes perfectly. I just looked up that 2h axe, its cool because its so unique, but I dont think it matches the set.

Niboowin - 8/10. very dk looking.
85 Human Paladin
Wow, Peace! Even your sword matches the rest of your gear! The shoulders look good too. I have to give you a 10/10 for your work here.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Holtby, you look like some sort of medicine man voodoo doctor guy. Love it 9/10.
Person below me, any suggestion to improve what I have going is appreciated.
90 Human Paladin
05/03/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Holtby
Wow, Peace! Even your sword matches the rest of your gear! The shoulders look good too. I have to give you a 10/10 for your work here.

I have to say, this is a pretty unique xmog...9/10. I just wish the old school pieces in this game had updated textures.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Lunanisqatsi 8/10. I like the base colers of the armor and the axe, but the glowing blue and purple don't match. :[
90 Human Paladin
05/03/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Spartinz
@Lunanisqatsi 8/10. I like the base colers of the armor and the axe, but the glowing blue and purple don't match. :[

8/10? I'll take it. :) But, what axe? I also want more purple from heroic T13 to match the sword.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Luna I can swing an 8/10
I'm really not a fan of the tier helmet ._.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Eralyn 10/10, I wanted that set so bad. I even bought every vp piece but the gd shoulders would never drop for me D: and I doubt my group would do normal morchok any more >_>

PS: you should give me my shades back >=(
Edited by Oblivion on 5/3/2012 4:30 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
@Oblivion
9/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7.5/10 for creativity, I'm not a fan of that helm model or the Scarlet Crusade tabard :x
@Oblivion

I like the colours of it, really paladiny. 8.5/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]