85 Orc Death Knight
Thinking of making a warrior.. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
nothing wrong with them. just very frustrating at times
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
One word to describe them: clunky.

Our mechanics are such that we need to do much more than other classes for the same results IF we even have a tool for the job.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Flaks, don't you get bored waiting for these threads to pop up to tell people how broken the class is in PvP?

For the best experience you will need a healer in tow, but that has always been the case really. Otherwise, it can still be fun. Mechanics-wise I enjoy the class. LttS uptime can be a problem for now, but those are the kinds of things that change so often. You will find that you do a fair amount of damage, but oftentimes it is so spread out that you don't apply quite enough pressure to scare people (nothing like what it used to be when we were OP)

Find a class that you enjoy based on mechanics. The numbers will always be up and down from patch to patch.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Warriors have pretty low survivability and time on target compared to most other melee this season. If you play most other classes at the same skill level as your own, you will likely lose, but I like the challenge of overcoming the slight underpoweredness.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Maybe we'll be better in Mop.

We might have good synergy with monk healers or something, who knows.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
It's a long, frustrating crawl upward, but once you've got some Cataclysmic gear and a decent weapon, ideally one that's item-level 397 or higher, you start seeing an immediate and dramatic improvement in your individual ability. This is a very gear-dependent class, and if you survive the climb up through Ruthless gear, you should do fine.

The real problem is that we've got real self-sufficiency problems compared to almost every other melee spec. The class could use some of the survival abilities that are handed out like candy to rogues, death knights, and paladins, and right now, that doesn't seem like it'll change as much as it ought to in Mists.

Make friends with a pocket healer, get on an arena team, raid Dragon Soul every week on normal, and keep your fingers crossed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Don't do it...

While we are the most "fun" class imo, we are just horrible
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yes we are fun. But we are suffering a bit right now with out mediocre damage in PvP and our low survivability. But still fun none the less!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Warriors are the worst class at the moment in PvP.

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-bestplayers-1-0-0---3-0-0.html
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/07/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Akaniku
nothing wrong with them. just very frustrating at times

That makes zero sense. If there is nothing wrong with them, why are they frustrating at times? Is this frustration caused by certain things that only warriors experience? Then there is something wrong with warriors, isn't there?

And to the OP. You need a healbot dispeling and removing roots and snares to even be comparable to other classes.
Reply Quote
I have to totaly agree, they can be frustrating, clunky, not the best survivability and on target time can be a killer. But since the day I started playing my warrior Ive loved it and still to this day nothing is better than running in a BG and then..... all of a sudden .......
RECKLESSNESS + BLADEEESTORRRRMMMMM!!!!
haahaha
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I have to totaly agree, they can be frustrating, clunky, not the best survivability and on target time can be a killer. But since the day I started playing my warrior Ive loved it and still to this day nothing is better than running in a BG and then..... all of a sudden .......
RECKLESSNESS + BLADEEESTORRRRMMMMM!!!!
haahaha
And quickly being disarmed :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I never recklessness bladestorm anymore, I admit it used to be fun but a slam crit is much more fun^_^. Yes I have played every other class in the game and have found warrior the most fun but step into a arena and you cant do much, fear him oh he used tremor totem, focus charge then throw him down.....then what? Nothing and then Ltts falls off.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Have fun sitting through six second nova's all day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bad, but nowhere near as bad as the average poster here (or in the BG/Arena forums) would have you believe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Play as Prot in pvp and have a Sub rogue shadow you. You stun lock and absorb the damage of the opponent and the Sub rogue blitzs them down to nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
U need a keyboard, a mouse or may be another monitor for back up use which depends on your temper.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]