@ Shieth from Darklegends

90 Tauren Hunter
Was in front of org trying to help my friends 12 year old son sort out how to spec dk for duels and areans, had another dk trying to help as well. So needless to say he was struggling as we helped him work on spec.

This douche named Shieth from Dark Legends rolled up and started telling him how bad he was and saying kill yourself and other useless troll comments. I whispered Shieth that he was a kid and we were trying to help him out, and what did Shieth do? Became a ever bigger douche to him, not only /s comments where we could all read, but started to wsp the kid and telling him how bad he sucked.

So Shieth you suck, wouldnt take anyones duel challenges, and continued to insult a child, I assume your prob a child yourself. Dark legends teach your children in your guild how to conduct themselves.

BIG EDIT: Dark Legends are awesome guild. Thank you.
Edited by Apocowlypse on 4/7/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'll speak for everyone when I say, we don't care.

Go cry about your hard life somewhere else, like a psychologist possibly.

Thanks.
Edited by Charmless on 4/8/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter

Thanks.

Ahh Im so proud of ya Zarl... wait Charmle... herm.. Skippy. I am impressed that your trolling on a 5th grade level skippy. Thanks for taking the time to troll me little buddy. I feel all warm inside. Your so money baby, lets hug it out sweetcheeks.
Edited by Apocowlypse on 4/8/2012 1:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Thanks.

Ahh Im so proud of ya Zarl... wait Charmle... herm.. Skippy. I am impressed that your trolling on a 5th grade level skippy. Thanks for taking the time to troll me little buddy. I feel all warm inside. Your so money baby, lets hug it out sweetcheeks.

0/10

Attempting to seem intelligent or knowledgeable by simply asking anyone on this joke of a server who I am. Not impressed.

Please try harder. I'm not as easily entertained as your guild full of middle schoolers. Thanks. <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I didnt ask who you were exactly, I took a poll asking people who they thought the most moronic dbag in the game of WoW was and your name kept coming up, so I assumed that was you. But in all seriousness. Do you need a hug? Its okay if you do, Id hug ya through the monitor if I could. Maybe you could make yourself a squeeze machine like Temple Grandin to help you feel loved. Hang in there little buddy youll find love one day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's rated T for a reason...
Edited by Krianth on 4/9/2012 1:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
zZzZzZz. You're boring.

Quality of the people on this server gets worse each day. ;[
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/09/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Krianth

RATED T: (via esrb) TEEN
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.Do you see anything there about strong sexual content?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, in matter of fact, they have a lot of kids playing this game. They also have a lot of immature adult too. But they have a nice feature called "ignore". Right click his name, click on ignore and had your buddy do it also. End of the story!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/09/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Draxyl

Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.Do you see anything there about strong sexual content?

Don't let your 12 year old son on a game recommended for 13 year old kids, then complain when he's exposed to things you don't like. It's the internet, your letting someone your trying to shield into a place filled with people of all ages with the protection of anonymity and expect people to be nice to him.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Ya cause the difference between 12 and 13 is immeasurable.

WTF. No!

If someone tells you "Hey hes a kid please lay off." and someone continues to tell him to kill himself and to go suck his daddys %@*! that makes it cool? It doesnt, and thanks to Lichdragon for removing him from his guild, shieth is now in Northern Supremacy so that goes to show the measure of that guild.

EDIT: This is a game we play for fun, but there is a line that can be crossed, and not only did he cross it he played the hokey pokey on it. I hope hes a kid, because if hes a adult Id very much like to find out where he is from and come punch him square in the face.
Edited by Apocowlypse on 4/9/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
If yall want to stop disrespectful disgusting trolls it has to be a group effort, so either deal with it or get rid of them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

WTF. No!

If someone tells you "Hey hes a kid please lay off." and someone continues to tell him to kill himself and to go suck his daddys %@*! that makes it cool? It doesnt, and thanks to Lichdragon for removing him from his guild, shieth is now in Northern Supremacy so that goes to show the measure of that guild.

EDIT: This is a game we play for fun, but there is a line that can be crossed, and not only did he cross it he played the hokey pokey on it. I hope hes a kid, because if hes a adult Id very much like to find out where he is from and come punch him square in the face.

The difference between 17 and 18 is very little but you still get arrested for underage drinking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

WTF. No!

The difference between 17 and 18 is very little but you still get arrested for underage drinking.

<NOMERCY>: 1

<Too Drunk To Pull>: 0

and they say your elders are more intelligent and should be respected

bahahaha
Edited by Charmless on 4/10/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
As far as I'm concerned, Charmless and Apoc were made for eachother. If I recall correctly, it was no more than a month ago when you were throwing around rude posts about individuals and being just as childish as our lethon superfan Charmless. The only difference between you two is that you are a member of lethon, so you are... in my eyes... less pathetic than the fella that begs for any sort of attention (even the worst kind) via cross server. Do me and these quickly detioriating forums a favor guys and keep up the good work.. Reading your posts' while at work is very entertaining, and I'm sure your quarrels make everyone who reads them super duper excited that they.... are not you. Charmless and Apoc will be signing autographs tomorrow at Burger King from 11am to 6pm, don't forget that when you purchase one delicious whopper...you get the 2nd free.
Edited by Deadpanther on 4/10/2012 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Just scheduled it on my calendar.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
04/10/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Deadpanther
As far as I'm concerned, Charmless and Apoc were made for eachother. If I recall correctly, it was no more than a month ago when you were throwing around rude posts about individuals and being just as childish as our lethon superfan Charmless. The only difference between you two is that you are a member of lethon, so you are... in my eyes... less pathetic than the fella that begs for any sort of attention (even the worst kind) via cross server. Do me and these quickly detioriating forums a favor guys and keep up the good work.. Reading your posts' while at work is very entertaining, and I'm sure your quarrels make everyone who reads them super duper excited that they.... are not you. Charmless and Apoc will be signing autographs tomorrow at Burger King from 11am to 6pm, don't forget that when you purchase one delicious whopper...you get the 2nd free.

Hey now I never insult anyone who hasnt insulted me first, on forums or in game. I have a tattoo that says "Everybody love Everybody". Also I would never sign autographs at Burger King, I prefer Wendy's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
04/10/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Deadpanther

sighhhhh. These come backs and insults are lower than elementary. Why are you so bad at everything? I almost want to cry, seriously. ;(

Lethon's barely doing it for me these days. I'm so disappointed. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I'm taunting sixth graders or something... that or mentally challenged adults.

LETHON! YOU ARE NOT PLEASING ME. STEP IT UP.
Edited by Charmless on 4/10/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/09/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Krianth

Don't let your 12 year old son on a game recommended for 13 year old kids, then complain when he's exposed to things you don't like. It's the internet, your letting someone your trying to shield into a place filled with people of all ages with the protection of anonymity and expect people to be nice to him.

I wouldn't want my son exposed to that kind of of speech until he was an adult, although I am not naive in the fact that I am sure that he will hear it soon at school, if he has not already. My son is mature beyond his age, a thing that I assure you, is rare in the WoW community.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You're having trouble distinguishing the fine line that defines insult vs observation. Anyways, that's just my opinion.. not lethons. As for you reaping some sort of satisfaction for "taunting" people, by definition you actually would fall right into that category you aforementioned as "mentally challenged". However, I don't even feel you fall into that narcissistic realm.. Pay close attention folks.. When you are unable to receive admonitions for positive behavior, the other much easier type comes in the way of negative. "Negative attention teaches children how to manipulate and get their way. They learn to be troublesome. They learn how to interrupt you. Negative attention teaches children how to tease, nag, and annoy. It teaches children to aggravate, irritate, and exasperate. We teach this by not paying attention to our children when they are behaving appropriately, and by paying attention to them when they are misbehaving. " So I reckon, I am going about this the wrong way.... No more attention for you... you poor poor thing :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]