@ Shieth from Darklegends

90 Human Mage
04/10/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Deadpanther
You're having trouble distinguishing the fine line that defines insult vs observation. Anyways, that's just my opinion.. not lethons. As for you reaping some sort of satisfaction for "taunting" people, by definition you actually would fall right into that category you aforementioned as "mentally challenged". However, I don't even feel you fall into that narcissistic realm.. Pay close attention folks.. When you are unable to receive admonitions for positive behavior, the other much easier type comes in the way of negative. "Negative attention teaches children how to manipulate and get their way. They learn to be troublesome. They learn how to interrupt you. Negative attention teaches children how to tease, nag, and annoy. It teaches children to aggravate, irritate, and exasperate. We teach this by not paying attention to our children when they are behaving appropriately, and by paying attention to them when they are misbehaving. " So I reckon, I am going about this the wrong way.... No more attention for you... you poor poor thing :(

all I got from this was a good laugh @ the fact you use the word "reckon"

You hook up with your siblings often as well? bahahaha

-1/10
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
"teaches children to aggravate, irritate, exasperate", I reckon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXP5rFAJQek
Edited by Deadpanther on 4/11/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have come to the conclusion that this video is the perfect description of myself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You never rolled on the floor, so that is incorrect.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'll roll on the floor with her.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Wow yall turned this thread into a love in, good on ya hippies.

http://hahafunnylol.com/post/19668290341/oh-you-got-offended-by-a-post-on-the-internet

Edit: Im a little drunk
Edited by Apocowlypse on 4/11/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Charmless, just a few in this thread. Should i count them for ya :D!~
Reply Quote
What is a 12 year old doing playing wow. Tell that kid to go outside and play with his friends. That is too damn young to start on online gaming, are you raising this kid as a hermit?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/25/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Tatlol
What is a 12 year old doing playing wow. Tell that kid to go outside and play with his friends. That is too damn young to start on online gaming, are you raising this kid as a hermit?

What are you doing worrying about how someone else's child spends his free time? Why don't you go out there and copulate, have a kid, and raise them however you want?
Reply Quote

What are you doing worrying about how someone else's child spends his free time? Why don't you go out there and copulate, have a kid, and raise them however you want?

Only been married for a year, and not in any hurry to have kids. I do know however that i will push my kids to go outside and make friends, not play online video games.

I mean the kids not even in HS, how early is too early? How is someone supposed to learn to be social when they spend their free time on this game so early?
Edited by Tatlol on 4/25/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Every 12 year old boy I know plays video games. Just because a kid plays video games that doesnt mean they dont play outside. Thats not even the point of this thread. The point was someone continuing to make sexually explicit comments towards a 12 year old after they had been informed of the players age and asked politely to stop.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/25/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Tatlol

Only been married for a year, and not in any hurry to have kids. I do know however that i will push my kids to go outside and make friends, not play online video games.

I mean the kids not even in HS, how early is too early? How is someone supposed to learn to be social when they spend their free time on this game so early?

So by what measure, did you use to know what percentage of time this kid spends on online video games compared to playing outside?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I agree with both tat and draxyl to a degree on this subject.

I would gladly let my daughter play video games, however, not WoW. The game is very addictive, never ending, and the majority of WoW players are grotesque, immature, and childlike adults just looking for a reason to take out their personal issues on other people via gaming (see charmless). Childlike adults, are much worse then childlike "children", (see "Social Capital" for reference). I still have my nintendo, sega, and super nes... So you can guarantee my daughter Lennon and I will be hitting up some Mario anything, sonic, and zelda. When she becomes mature enough to start adopting her own beliefs/values she can begin personally exposing herself to what she wants (within reason). I think you and I both know that WoW is not a game you sit down and play for 30 min. or even an hour. But, under the right supervision I could see this being a fun game for a family to really connect with... just stay away from the forums and if it becomes a problem drop it cold turkey.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
04/27/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Deadpanther
under the right supervision

Thats the key to your statement. This 12 year old was being supervised, thats why we intervened and put a stop to this as soon as it started. Its just a shame that a kid cant have fun with this game because people cant conduct themselves in a responsible manner.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/27/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Apocowlypse
under the right supervision

Thats the key to your statement. This 12 year old was being supervised, thats why we intervened and put a stop to this as soon as it started. Its just a shame that a kid cant have fun with this game because people cant conduct themselves in a responsible manner.

I agree 100%, that's not gonna change though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
gimme attention.....I NEED ATTENTION TOO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]